Register

Butt plug

1. Asspussy302
    Asspussy302
    So I have been into anal for as long as I can remember. I have a few great toys and use my fingers a lot. Lately I've been using butt plugs. For the past month I've been pushing the amount of time I could keep a plug in. So far I made it over night, and I worked an 8 hour shift with it in. My favorite plug is designed to hit the prostate, the right movements with it in have actually made me cum. Funny enough the first time I came from the plug it happened with all my clothes on. It was the first time I literally came in my pants and it was great. Anyone else have any butt plug stories...please share, I'm looking for new ideas.
  2. bimaleinva
    bimaleinva
    It's awesome to cum from prostrate stimulation, isn't it?? I've came with my Aneros in my ass, and I cum so hard and sooooooo much!! I've worn my Aneros to grocery store, work, while out boating. I may have to investigate a BUTT PLUG!! I can already take two decent sized dildos in my ass at the same time (DP), but I have to take my time and be easy!! For the most part, most of ANAL activities have been more about the depth of penetration up until about a year ago, then I started using 2 at the same time. It feels amazing. I Love having dildos, vibrators or fingers in my ASS!!
  3. iamcontent
    iamcontent
    I have always wanted to be fucked, but never got the nerve up to do it, I like to rim be rimmed, eat a ass out and vice versa, but as I get older want it more and more, so in th last two months I have bought to anal toys to help stretch my ass out, I am working up to a 6 inch dildo love having aa toy in e, lubing my ass up and inserting it. I have one in me now as I respond to this post.
  4. Asspussy302
    Asspussy302
    Just got an inflating butt plugg. You can pump it and make it bigger while its in. I love it!
  5. iamcontent
    iamcontent
    I have never bottomed, but has always wanted too. I have been using a 4 inch butt plug for the last 6 months. Today I went and bought a 8 inch dildo which I am gong to use on my ass today. I am getting hard just thinking about it.
  6. Asspussy302
    Asspussy302
    Sitting here tonite with my favorite butt plug in my tight hole... Feels sooo good but, I'm wishing I had a nice cock in me.��
  7. jimisbi
    jimisbi
    I've only used dildos so far, but I'm going to have to get a butt plug because I want something that I can keep in my ass and still be able to move around. My preference will always be for a real cock, but when I can't get a cock I still want something in me so I think a butt plug is the solution.