Register

Done it

1. boytoy1223
    boytoy1223
    It is not easy but it's worth it. U have to be kinda hard but not fully. It felt great and it's the only time I've ever had a load of cum in my ass cause I don't bb.
  2. jimdiana98
    jimdiana98
    the bigger your cock is the easyer it is to fuck or suck your own cock. i would suck my cock a lot growing up if you put a sm pillow under your neck and lean on the wall till your standing on your head then just flip over till your cocks in your face at first i could only get 2in in but after a bit i could suck half my cock for a half hr or more . and my ass i would get it all lubed up then let your cock get soft if you can get the head in as soon as you get hard just hold the base and hump you will feel your cock in your ass and your cum in no time .i was and still a horn dog as a kid id fuck or suck anything and was open about it being from calif it was open and fun in calif everyone was sucking dick when i was growing up so i had a lot of help with new things. lol
  3. boytoy1223
    boytoy1223
    I finally took the plunge and fucked my self bareback. I have to say the feeling of cumming and feeling it in my ass at the same time was fucking great!!
  4. crispycream
    crispycream
    I have a Dildo I fuck myself with all the time I LOVE that fucking thing 3'' diameter and 10'' long with a suction cup on the bottom I can stick it to the shower wall or on my tub and sit on it and just ride it for HOURS, then some fucker knocks on the front door lol. Also you can sit it on the counter top in the bathroom, Vibrating ones are pretty good to.
  5. crispycream
    crispycream
    and I LOVE to ride Bareback no better feeling than a HOT LOAD of cum shooting DEEP inside of me or I my mouth hahahha
  6. ocaladouglas
    ocaladouglas
    I used to do it often but not much as of lately. I love it I pretend that I am fucking and being fucked at the same time. always cam so very hard!
  7. jimisbi
    jimisbi
    I've found that the hardest part about fucking myself is getting and keeping my balls out of the way. I do love getting fucked so I now stick m cock in my ass as often a possible. Once I get it in I only have to lightly stroke it a bit or rock back and forth so that I get my cock sliding in and out. After that it's only a few minutes and then I'm shooting a nice hot load into myself. There's nothing like the feeling of coming while getting a nice load in my ass at the same time.
  8. bimaleinva
    bimaleinva
    I used to do it all the time. But for some reason it had been years till this morning. I seen this group, and thought, I'll join the group. Sounded hot enough. Anyways, I wondered if I still could pull it off. So I get my ass lubed up and use 2, then 3 fingers to get good and ready. I bend my cock around and slip it right inside me. Like riding a bicycle. I gently stroked myself and in about 10 minutes, guess who took a creamy load of his own semen!! This guy. Since I love my cum so much, I forced what I could back out, lapped up every drop! It was nice. Thanks group, for reminding me about a "Forgotten Pleasure". I'd say it was 10 years or better since I did this last.