Register

Put more sensual effort in to it guys

1. ponyboy15
    ponyboy15
    So many guys I've been with or seen sucking cock just insert dick in and out. You gotta tease the cock, arouse your partner.Bi guys like girls too so I try to give head kinda like a girl would, or how I'd like it sucked. The way to do this is by adding sensuality to your technique. You add sensuality by slowly getting on your knees, looking up at your partner, slowly licking up and down the shaft on various sides keeping eye contact at all times. Circle the head and g-spot(g-spot is on the backside of penis just below the mushroom head). I like to swirl the head and stick tongue out with mouth open while i tease the cock. I give sensual effort to my blow jobs and my partner always feels as though I can't get enough of his beautiful cock because of my effort. I gently hold his balls in my hand and bring him almost to climax by my technique before I even start sucking, so by the time I start sucking he's ready to blow his load.
  2. goodtimr
    goodtimr
    The sensuality starts when you gently take it out of his pants and start kissing his dick and balls to get him hard.You can tell you are an experienced cocksucker though.Great pastime.
  3. BiCuriousVAN
    BiCuriousVAN
    I have to agree. I love feeling his bulges, as I slowly undress him.I love the feel of a hard cock through a guy's underwear. Then slowly remove his underwear and then slowly get into position and rub and lick him before taking him in my mouth. To me, it should be a very sensual and sexual experience. I want and need both.
  4. ponyboy15
    ponyboy15
    Yeah I love dick, sucking and lookin at it..
  5. crispycream
    crispycream
    Poneyboy I do they same honey , and they LOVE it when I use just the tip of my tongue from the base of the balls o the very very tip then wrapping my tongue around the head then slipping him into my Mouth just he head and back out puckering my lips like kissing then sliding down the side of his shaft and then to the bottom and around to the other side and back to the tip until he is close then SHOVING HIM to the back of my throat flexing my throat as feel him starting cum back to the tip so I can taste all of his juices OMG Im pre cumin thinking about t
  6. julyguybill
    julyguybill
    I love to suck guys off want to suck 2or 3 each day I just enjoy making a guy feel good
  7. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I like to undress their genitals by undoing their pants and kissing and licking around their cock at first. Then I pull their pants down completely exposing their cock and balls. Next I start kissing and sucking on their balls and shaft. I work my way up to the head of their cock and repeat the process. I also like to rub my cheeks against their cock and look them in eyes while I have my lips wrapped around their shaft. I always finish my cock sucking sessions with swallowing their cum while I look them in the eye! I love to suck cock!
  8. GentlePersuasion
    GentlePersuasion
    Passionately sucking a pulsing hard cock definitely way more than just bobbing up & down a few times,rubbing his throbbing hard foreskin over my moist lips tenderly caressing his sensitive balls,Passionately circling my tongue around his throbbing hard foreskin tenderly nibbling.Rustling his fingers in my hair slowly taking his pulsing hard cock deeper & deeper down my throat tenderly caressing his sensitive balls.Gyrating deep sensing him on the verge of orgasmic ecstasy gently pushing my finger inside his tight pussy ass savoring him screaming uncontrollably with orgasmic ecstasy erupting his thick creamy juices.
  9. sisboy
    sisboy
    It is a two way street once we start sucking a guy and his cock gets hard he should encourage the passionate sucking of his cock by saying the thing to turn us on even more.