Register

Weirdest place/object you have cum on

1. good93
    good93
    What has been the weirdest place/object you have cummed on?
  2. wifekinky4husband
    wifekinky4husband
    Okay obviously I didn't do the "cumming" but I saw the hottest (perhaps not the weirdest since this is a bi site), it was all over a super hot latin man's gapping anus.
  3. CHUBBYmarried55y
    CHUBBYmarried55y
    not too weird , but i just came all over my sister in law 15mm ago . she was sun bathing outside in a tiny bikini and sleeping

I went above her , and as alone i jerk off looking at her body and came in 3 mm was not able to stop and cover her with my cum

she is still screaming in the shower upstairs...
  4. mrcumsalot
    mrcumsalot
    The "weirdest" place I have had sex is in a public rest room of a gay bar...It was the time of my life.
    The "weirdest" thing I have cum on would b my cereal, which I added milk to and then ate...it was delicious.
  5. aLABiM75 & StrF51
    aLABiM75 & StrF51
    On a computer printout of someone's picture, who wanted a picture of my cum on their picture.
  6. GrumpyDick
    GrumpyDick
    i was photo sharing with a pal and he wanted a video of me cumming on a photo of his wife... I decided to spice things up a bit and cummed on my tablet that had a the photo up. oddly enough, the cum activated the touchscreen... hahaha
  7. mercury
    mercury
    ive came in my coffee and drank it and dared to cum on my food and eat it.
  8. Bysexual
    Bysexual
    I jerk off alot in my uniform driving the comapny van, I cum on my shirt and pants. I have smelled my mother in laws dirty panties and rubbed my cock with another dirty pair I have cummed in the panties, on her wall, on her laundry, on her bed, on her pillow all while sniffing her panties. Before we finished the basement I used to go down there and masturbate shooting my cum on the plywood floor. There had to be a 100 cum stains down there. I have jerk off in my sleeping bag outside with the army, in a shower stall with everyone outside. I have walked in the woods and jerked off many times in the snow and other times just in the woods, cumming on mother nature is great. I have jerked off on nighties in a laundry room at an apartment. The usual hotel stuff the floor, chairs, couches, coffee table, desk, dresser whatever is close. In a crowd hot tub never cumming though.I have jerked off with others sleepi g in the same room. On a dolls face. I have masturbated while wearing panties and cumming in them. I have jerked off for women usually cumming on them and I have jerked off 3 times for men but never cummed on one. I have been splashed by cum with masturbating with another guy very hot it made me cum right then. At the neighbours house smelling their teenage daughters panties in the bathroom nice and clean cum in the sink. A small company I worked at when I was alone I would masterbate in the womens washroom and cum all over the toilet seats. At the same company I would take my pants off sit in the front office in the hot chicks chair and masturbate. I would just let my cum go where it wanted to go on her desk, on her chair, on the floor. I would take the cum from my hand and put it on her phone, her keyboard, on her mouse. That girl has worn more of my cum then anyone from her ass on the toilet seat to her face from her phone on her hands in her mouth. Other then the last girl one of my all time favourite jerk offs was at my wifes best friends place. I was looking for a pair of ner dirty panties I moved the bed sheets on the floor a pair was inside a pair of track pants. A beautiful fresh pair of used panties she just took off before we got there. To my joy they were hard and crusty smelling of pussy and cum. Her boyfriend fucked her the night before she was changing the bed sheetsand put the panties on after being filled with cum. The smell of their fuck juices in those panties is the greatest pair of panties I have smelled. I had to take all my clothes off to enjoy sniffing them to the fullest rubbing them on my face rubbing them on my cock adding some of my cum smelling them again. Finally my face buried in those panties I blew my nuts all over her bed sheets. Hands down this was possibly my best masturbation. I have not done anything too exciting. I hope one day to jerk off with someone and trade facials.