Register

Anyone ever eat their own cum after they masturbate?

1. chimpster
    chimpster
    Anyone eat their own cum after they masturbate? I do sometimes but I need to be in the right mood. Anyone else?
  2. Thong lvr
    Thong lvr
    I do sometimes. I used to like to roll up on my shoulders so I could give myself a facial. As I age not as easy anymore lol. I'll cum in my panties and lap it up now if I want to eat my own cum.
  3. bikiniman
    bikiniman
    Yes I still roll up onto my shoulders sometimes and cum in my own mouth. Regular yoga practise has many benefits!
  4. biguyct
    biguyct
    oh yea!
  5. cnjbimm
    cnjbimm
    tasting and feeling the warm thick lovely cum on my tongue and down my throat is a finest way to complete the joy of masturbation.
  6. CALL4ME
    CALL4ME
    Yes, and I make sure to lick it all up. I love the taste.
  7. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    Yes. Seems a shame to waste such a tasty treat!
  8. to-bi-or-not-to-bi
    to-bi-or-not-to-bi
    I can't roll up on my sholders any longer, but I can whack-off in my hand and either slurp it up, or spread it over my bald head. It seems so exciting to walk around with cum drying on my head...
  9. ready2
    ready2
    I would love to taste my cum but once I cum, I lose my urge to do it. I think I could do better if I could cum directly in my mouth but I'm not able to do it and when it's in my hand, I just can't do it.
  10. lil-lolly69
    lil-lolly69
    i always taste my fingers during and after masturbation, love the taste!
  11. androgynous34
    androgynous34
    I always enjoy the taste of cum after I masturbate, I find it to resistible to discard I always roll up onto my shoulders and open my mouth in eager anticipation.
  12. i_shoot_blanks
    i_shoot_blanks
    I tried it a few times years ago, but as "ready2" mentioned, after an orgasm I lose the urge. I really preferred my own precum/lubricating fluid. It was available prior to orgasm, tasted fine and urge was still there.
  13. louther
    louther
    I am the same..have the urge but once I cum I just seem to lose interest. I do love my precum though!
  14. 1bimmwis
    1bimmwis
    It all depends on how horny I was in the beginning! If I was intensely horny, I'll swallow it. If not so much so, I will rub it on my chest before dressing. I love to be totally naked when stroking.
  15. Bishyguy1958
    Bishyguy1958
    More and more, lately. I'm developing a taste for it, and besides...it'd be a shame to waste it!
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast