Register

Is there a "right" one?

1. cwatt1
    cwatt1
    Unfortunately, those of us who are bi-curious or bisexual simply have to eventually take the plunge, or we'll never know. To make matters more difficult, many of us who have joined this site have spouses who are unaware of our feelings. In my case I could never tell my wife. She would be absolutely devastated. It's great that you don't have that issue.

It make even take more than one meeting -- or sexual liaison -- before you know how you feel or with whom you will be compatible. I know -- it's tough. Just be patient. Try the chat rooms here if you haven't already -- many people like to go into private chats and you can explore your mutual interest in real time. Or try posting a visitor message, or even a private message, to someone's profile if he/she seems to be someone who on the surface seems compatible with you.

Good luck.
  2. moroni10
    moroni10
    i agree with you 100% on that too i am trying to do that myself have a great day now;-) gerry luke jr
  3. sysper
    sysper
    thanks cwatt i am single but i'm still looking for my 1st guy. i have been curious for years. the idea is hot but like u said i'll never know untill i take the plunge. pretty eager to start finding out with some1, just gotta figure out how to find some1 compatable & near me.
  4. newlybicurious
    newlybicurious
    I too am trying to figure this out. I've been curious for over a year but have been too nervous to go to the next step. I wish there was a straight bar where biguys are known to hang out (that way you also aren't "outed" because it's known for being a straight bar and the guy talking to you could be just a friend). It would be so much easier if someone would pick me up. I feel it would take the fear out of all of this - at least for me. It then takes you right to the next step - which to me is easier as you are now in front of someone who is attracted to you. Wow....that would be so much easier. Oh I wish there was such a place!! Maybe someone on here will establish a group that sets up times to hang out in various predominately straight bars or other venues. That way a member here could just anonymously attend and their chances of meeting another bi or bicurious person would be that much greater!!
  5. FullSpectrum
    FullSpectrum
    Unfortunately, those of us who are bi-curious or bisexual simply have to eventually take the plunge, or we'll never know. To make matters more difficult, many of us who have joined this site have spouses who are unaware of our feelings. In my case I could never tell my wife. She would be absolutely devastated.
    That is so my case on all counts. Several times others on this forum have approached me, and I've backed off. I've yet to have sex with another guy and it's way past time. I am pretty sure that what would help me a lot is to find a male-female couple who wanted to play with me in all possible combinations. It's my favorite fantasy and so far, that's all it is.... a fantasy.