Register

Are you the same as me when it comes to this....

1. man4girlgirl4man
    man4girlgirl4man
    If I feel like fucking someone in the ass I'll fuck a woman's ass. Because to me a woman's ass can be really hot. And to me there are very few men with an ass that can sexually attract or sexually arouse me.

Never fucked a guy and based on what I just wrote it's unlikely I ever will or ever want to either.

PS I also love to be fucked by a guy. Feels so incredibly good to me. And I can handle a lot of dick too
  2. wifekinky4husband
    wifekinky4husband
    I have always wondered about this.
  3. T.Edding
    T.Edding
    Very fem men turn me on. The only men Im interested in fucking are sissy or TG. I like giving it to a woman. But if the guy is a guy. I'd rather be on the receiving end. It's the only way I can cum without touching my cock. Something about a hard cock in my ass makes my cock just explode!
  4. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I usually take cock orally and swallow Cum but lately I have been wanting to take a mans cock up my ass while I suck another mans cock!
  5. bibtmguy1
    bibtmguy1
    I love to eat pussy and fuck pussy. With men i love getting fucked, my cock shrivels up fast when getting fucked, but i still cum like crazy without touching my cock.
  6. kerisanders3
    kerisanders3
    i much rather a man be so hard for my round smooth ass and take me like i am his bitch in bed