Register

How does it feel?

1. GirlyBoi4U
    Hello everybody! I am very curious about how it feels to have a guy cum inside you. I have had real cock inside me, and absolutely LOVE it. I am hoping to find a special friend, soon...one that wants to make love to me, and while he's inside me, I want to feel him release his hot creamy juices into me. So, those of you that have had that done, I am hoping you'll post about your experiences of what it feels like to have a guy cum inside you. Thanks!
  2. nutothis972
    nutothis972
    Dear "GirlyBoi4U",
    I am sure it has been very disappointing for you that no one has replied to your question, "How does it feel?", that you posted here last April. I just joined this group and I will be happy to tell you how it has been for me with several different men. I am the man of this couple and I LOVE to be fucked bareback and my partner loves to watch. I can't say that I actually feel the cum, but I definitely feel the reactions of his cock prior to and during his orgasm. As my lover nears orgasm, his cock seems to swell and get longer and harder. Often he will begin stroking deeper and faster. Then I will feel his penis jerking and throbbing as my lover shoots his love juice deep inside me. I feel that the ultimate act of love between two partners is for the one to shoot his semen inside the other's body. I hope you are able to experience this soon and often.
  3. jimtom56
    jimtom56
    IT FEELS PRETTY GOOD SOMETIMES YOU CAN FEEL IT AND SOMETIMES YOU DONT. BUT YOU CAN FEEL HIS COCK PULSE AS HE SHOOTS HIS CUM INSIDE YOU YOU CAN FILL THE JERCKING OF IT. I TRIED 4 MEN ONCE AND ECH CUM IN ME 3 TIMES OVER THE PERIOD OF THE DAY WE TOOK BREAKS IN BETWEEN AND JACKED EACH OTHER OFF WHEN ONE WOULD GET HARD HE WOULD FUCK ME THIS WENT ON ALL DAY YOU NEED TO TRY IY
  4. a2smith09
    a2smith09
    Yes I too love the ways it feels. You definitely can feel him getting close as he goes faster or harder or both. I love it when they do that. Then depending on the guy and how many times they've cum, some love to grab the hips and bury it deep as they cum, others keep fucking has they cum but go out of rhythm still others pull out and shoot all over. I love feeling a cock pulse and jerk inside me, throbbing as they pump their cum into me. I can feel their cocks dancing inside my ass as they cum. That feeling is awesome. Sometimes I can feel them spurting inside but they have to be a strong shooter to feel that. Love the slick feel of cum inside me afterwards though.
  5. bigone2431
    bigone2431
    Feels amazing, I usally use condoms, but one time I was worked up and I needed my hole filled, I told the guy not to cum in me. The feeling of his hot dick entering me was so much more enjoyable. The sensation of skin to skin sent waves of god feelings in me. I let him fuck me for maybe 30 seconds and I pulled off him, just in time becuase he was ready to shoot. I still want the feeling of his cum deep in me.
  6. OkieBoy
    OkieBoy
    It feels amazing...nothing can compare to it..at least in my opinion...sometimes you feel him shooting deep inside you like hot liquid bullets one after the other and sometimes you don't.. but I always feel him getting this crazy hard just before he cums...his cock is throbbing, pulsing...his breathing speeds up, the muscles in his body tighten up, his thrusting speeds up is to wrap speed just fractions of a second before the big bang happens...filling your ass full with this hot steamy liquid.. once you experience it you'll never forget it... Sorry, I'm not writer and this is my best description I can give on of how it feels o have an ass full of cum... FYI, Pauly never ued condoms when he fucked me in the ass ...it was always bareback...
  7. hung4you
    hung4you
    I have had many a load shot in my man pussy. I'm addicted to my buddies cock and cum. He breeds me at least once a week with plenty of blowjobs between them. I know why my wife likes anal so much. I orgasm so hard when he hits the sweet spot and the feeling of his cock getting harder and his thrusts getting more intense is the ultimate.
  8. redngoldpride
    redngoldpride
    Girlyboi as a bisexual who prefers girls like yourself allow me to tell you what it is like for me to cum deep inside of girlybois the sexy panties , thigh highs , bra , or corset is so sexy and all the touching kissing as my big hard cock is sliding in and out of a hot tight anal pussy the ring of the ass pussy gripping and stroking my cock the warm massaging depths of the warm chute over my entire cock as it builds up leading to the expanding , throbbing , shooting climax squirting with each throb on my pulsing cock forcing myself to keep pumping as I am filling the hot wet hole with my juice as I hold tight kissing you all over my hands and arms hugging touching you as it finally starts to subside still stroking it in you longer deeper strokes so happy , so satisfied , so content , pulling out slowly touching your well fucked , freshly fucked cream pie rubbing it gently needing you to feel the same satisfying orgasm that you helped me to have in any way you need........... L O V E R S
  9. MojoOjom
    MojoOjom
    It is really an entirely different thing from a condom fuck. Getting a wrapped dick in my ass is okay. A naked dick is perfection, it is how it is supposed to be. Likewise, the very best part is when he blows his load inside me. Emotionally, it is completely mind blowing, and no amount of condom-enclosed dick can make up for the savor I get from a real load in my body.
  10. Roxxi
    Roxxi
    I like the way cum feels when it is oozing out almost as well as when it's being pumped in!
  11. Warmnsalty
    Warmnsalty
    My biggest disappointment with getting fucked raw is not being able to feel the spurts. Sure you can feel the guy balls deep and sometimes feel the pulse but don't feel the actual load entering. One of the hottest parts of giving head is the spurt in my mouth, was hoping for a similar feeling when getting bb. Consequently I prefer a guy fuck me and pull out to feed me when he cums, much rather swallow a load then feel it wasted as it runs down my leg. That being said, I always let the top decide, a lot of guys find it hot to pull and feed me. Some prefer to pump me breed me, either way I'm getting their load so I'm happy.
  12. Sundazzled
    There's no comparison, as far as I'm concerned. A totally bare cock *ALWAYS* feels better. I've only been on the receiving end a half dozen times, but have fucked probably 30 women over the years without any latex barriers. There's something about the wetness, the warmth, the friction of my cock against the vaginal lining. There is are so many subtle nuisances lost with condoms. Now on a couple of occasions, going bareback has, shall we say, resulted in complications... I got one girl pregnant and another gave me an STD.
  13. Sundazzled
    There's another aspect of barebacking that I find both in physically and emotionally gratifying. Frankly, it's the exchange of fluids. Cumming inside a girl and putting my semen deep inside her, or being fucked by a guy and taking his seed inside he is incredibly, incredibly intimate.

I've heard differing opinions, but maybe 10 of the women I've been with say they can actually feel me cumming inside them ... not just the orgasmic twitching and throbbing of my penis, but the actual sensation of my cum splashing against their cervix. I'm told that's impossible, but I'd swear the last time I bottomed, I'm convinced by 8 felt my partner's cum splashing inside my ass.