Register

fun bi times

1. hornyc42
    hornyc42
    Just thought I would share a story. I got together with a guy last week. I showed up to his house and we headed to the bedroom. We got undressed and rubbed cocks. We got on the bed and 69'd each other. I then turned him over and slid my precum covered cock between his ass cheeks. Didnt enter him. He then got on the floor and I fucked his mouth blowing a huge load down his throat. He jerked off and when he was ready I took his cock in my mouth and received a blast of his hot cum in my mouth and throat. It was delicious! We cleaned up and we plan on getting together real soon. He has a nice thick cut cock! Cant wait to suck him again!
  2. BiOntguy
    BiOntguy
    Wish I could find a fried like that.....sounds amazing
  3. jimdegriz
    jimdegriz
    Thank you for sharing horny, now I'm feeling horny also and it's only 10am. Think I'll take your little story to the bathroom with me at work and imagine that it was me that serviced your cock instead, only in my fantasy you did slide inside me and tucked me first before I drank your cum
  4. jimdegriz
    jimdegriz
    Thank you for sharing horny, now I'm feeling horny also and it's only 10am. Think I'll take your little story to the bathroom with me at work and imagine that it was me that serviced your cock instead, only in my fantasy you did slide inside me and tucked me first before I drank your cum
  5. hornyc42
    hornyc42
    Jimdegriz, yes I would lube up your ass and slide my cock into your ass, and when ready, give you my hot load in your mouth and down your throat. Would you like that?
  6. jimdegriz
    jimdegriz
    Mmm,yes I would very much love that. I love a nice juicy thick cock inside me and after you've been inside me ill clean you all up with my tongue and feel your balls tighten, cock swell and spurt down my throat. Best feeling in the world is to be tied and spit roasted by two cocks or pegged by a woman while suck a guy. What would be your best fun?
  7. hornyc42
    hornyc42
    Mmmm would love to get into some group action! All male or females as well!
  8. jimdegriz
    jimdegriz
    Love group actions myself somehow one cock is just never enough, often left hungry for more, especially if I make the guy come first. I was once inside a girl with her boyfriends cock taking me from behind and I wasn't able to tell which I liked best. Although I love to have my hands tied behind my back and made to do whatever I'm told
  9. hornyc42
    hornyc42
    Well....I just set up another play date with my friend. Tonight im going over to his place and he is going to be waiting in some panties. We are going to get into a 69 and suck each others hard cocks! We are going to cum in each others mouth and then kiss and mix our cum together. Cant wait! Im sooo horny! Eventually im going to fuck his tight ass! He wants to be my little cock slut!
  10. jimdegriz
    jimdegriz
    Ooh, play dates are good. Make sure you post your adventures here so we can read all the gory details and imagine the fun you both have. Invite me round to watch in person some day
  11. jimdegriz
    jimdegriz
    So Mr horny are you going to share the fun and whether you were made to be a cock slut?
  12. hornyc42
    hornyc42
    Well it was a great night. The more I play with a nice hard cock the hornier I get. I blew two huge cum loads and he swallowed all of them like a good cum slut does. He blew a big load on my chest and licked it up and let me taste it. It was so delicious! More to cum!
  13. jimdegriz
    jimdegriz
    So glad you both enjoyed a cum filled evening together, I love all that sucking and swallowing makes me so very horny to hear about other guys enjoying the same. Keep sharing and get in contact if you ever want to share more than just stories
  14. torguy4bifun
    torguy4bifun
    Sounds fun...lucky guy
  15. jimdegriz
    jimdegriz
    I guess they both were ;-)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast