Register

Ontario Motorcyclists

1. barnsworth
    barnsworth
    Motorcycle season is approaching in Ontario. I've seen a few motorcycles out despite the crusty snow at the sides. Mine will be soon, too. I'm often up in the Muskokas. Beautiful lakes and some nice roads for riding!
  2. barnsworth
    barnsworth
    Almost May. Teased with the odd nice day and then crappy weather that lingers.
  3. barnsworth
    barnsworth
    Fall motorcycling in the Muskokas. The colours have popped! Beautiful, slow winding roads. Great places to stay, to dine, and quality beer. And the weather has been fantastic.
  4. Grampareg
    Grampareg
    Next season I will have to ride up to Muskokas to see some of your area
  5. barnsworth
    barnsworth
    And the Haliburton Highlands and Kawarthas and points east.
  6. barnsworth
    barnsworth
    What are you riding, Grandpareg?
  7. Hammermna
    Hammermna
    Went to the bike show in Toronto. The BMW touring package is great. Now for the money......
  8. barnsworth
    barnsworth
    Dang. Missed the show. I want to take a look at the new 2016 Triumphs. Some big changes in their line-up. Guess I'll catch the next one! March, I think.
  9. Hammermna
    Hammermna
    The spring bike show is April 9 and 10. Anybody going?
  10. barnsworth
    barnsworth
    Don't know about the MC Show in April, but the weather is looking not too bad on Sat.... and it's not even the middle of March. Think I'll get the bike out!
  11. Hammermna
    Hammermna
    Finally got the ride out of storage. Ride coming up on the weekend.
  12. barnsworth
    barnsworth
    There as been some fantastic weather lately. Been out more days than not... although many are just for little toots. May head up to the Kawarthas or maybe east towards north of Kingston. Maybe both today and tomorrow!
  13. Hammermna
    Hammermna
    Finally got out for the first ride of the year, yesterday. Hit the edge of Caledonia and it started to rain, no rain suit of course. Rains most of the way back home, but my driveway was dry. Go figure. Hopefully I'll get out today
  14. barnsworth
    barnsworth
    Next few days should be great for riding... then weekend rain! Crap. Have to find something else to do indoors.
  15. barnsworth
    barnsworth
    With this mild fall weather, the riding in the Ontario Highland region is fantastic. Colours outstanding.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast