Register

Let's get started . . .

1. Jackinbud4u
    Jackinbud4u
    Time for a brief introduction and opening discussion. Let's get this group moving!
  2. lookin2trymmf
    lookin2trymmf
    Hello Everyone,
    Does anyone know of any good campsites in Alabama, Georgia , or Florida? I am new to Bi camping and looking forward to meeting new friends.

Paul
  3. Cum1st
    Cum1st
    Look's like my kinda group. I spend a lot of time in the nearby Michaux State Forest. In fact it's so close the topsoil in my yard came from there. MSF covers about 130 sq. miles, and encompasses two long, eroded mountains. The wear has created irregular hollows, ridges, exposed rocks - some attracting rock climbers and some with views, and other topographical features. It's easy to get to areas in which privacy is pretty much assured with the exception of daytime during fall rifle dear season. At night the population per square mile in the areas away from marked trails (including The Appalachian Trail) is much less than one.

State forests are not like state parks. There are fewer regulations and rangers - who seldom spend time away from their vehicles. I've only encountered one in the woods, and that was during the daytime. We talked for over an hour because I wanted to. They aren't there to get to know your business. Alcohol and going off the trails are OK. Camping is allowed pretty much anywhere as opposed to crowded, designated, and paid for spaces in SP's. Essentially, a visitor is free to roam the woods and enjoy, short of being an asshole. (I mean that in a non-sexual way).

Mostly, the dog and I go out nights and Sunday afternoons into the night, but other times are OK. I don't generally camp, but bourbon and/or good company have been known to make me unpack the hammock. I don't go out without enough stuff to spend a comfortable night. An overnight hike with vehicles parked at both ends would be really cool, but a round trip doesn't need to cover any of the same ground twice.

Moss season is starting and goes on until the leaves come out. Then it won't be as luxurious and bright green. Ever put a bare foot into moss that's over two inches thick?

My only 'sexual experiences' out there were propositioning a lesbian unsuccessfully late one night, and interupting a M2M BJ.

Before dark last night, I photographed some couple day old bear tracks in the patchy snow. If non-sexual pix are appropriate here, I could post some.

MSF is very close to I-81 in South Central PA. Hint, hint.
  4. Jackinbud4u
    Jackinbud4u
    Great introduction! Hope we can add comments and eventually get to the planning of camping trips with other members.
  5. 69geeks
    69geeks
    Going camping at Falling Waters in FL in a couple days. Never had an "experience" at a campground but always thought about finding a hot willing couple.
  6. Hypersexual11
    Hypersexual11
    We love to camp. We have been doing it for most of our 35 years together. Last year was the first time we had an MMF during a camp trip though. We were camping with a bi friend that we play with sometimes. He had his camper and we had a pop up tent trailer. We placed the vehicles in areas that afforded passers by a view into our camp. Dave is a nudist and stripped as soon as he was set up and camp was isolated. Watching his shaved cock right there all day had us ready to go by nightfall. It was our first attempt in the trailer and it could have been better. Really, 3 people either need a written plan or a king size bed. But all in all, pretty hot.
    We have a plan to go out again soon. Practice makes perfect!
  7. Becksman
    Becksman
    I retired two years ago. My plan was to get a truck and 5th wheel camper. Met a woman, very prudish, moved in, no sex, fight with her 43yo pothead slug live in son. Now free, getting a class C motorhome and traveling USA. I hope to meet many like minded people.
  8. silkyheels
    silkyheels
    For several years I have used my camper off and on as a place to meet guys. just a couple years ago I found a permanent spot right near the lake, and since I am now retired I spend a lot of time there. I knew where the hangouts are for both local and camping tourist, I have found great success in meeting fellas, waanting to spen some time in my acamper, theirs and even sme of the local homes
  9. DesertRat
    DesertRat
    I do mostly tent camping and word like to get back into backpacking. I have been to many great places here in Az but always looking to see new ones. I like getting into the back country and have been known to be naked and relax by streams and enjoy the sun. I'm hoping to find some like minded people.
  10. friesbaconnekkid
    friesbaconnekkid
    I'm in the Glacier Nation Park area of Montana. More specifically, at the head of Flathead Lake, back in the mountains a mile or so. I can help direct you to camping spots in the area, or you may be able to base out of my place. The cabin and yard are blocked pretty well from the road in the summer, so it is a comfortable place to be nude and relax.

R C
    Somers, Montana
  11. Bill_the_Cat
    Bill_the_Cat
    I'm in Colorado and like going to Green Mtn. Rez. just north of Silverthorne hiway 9. But like other places thought-out Colorado.
  12. Visexual
    Visexual
    Being in Florida, I get to enjoy all of the wonderful State Park Campgrounds here.My wife and I did a lot of Rving when we were working and never utilized the State Parks before retiring.They didn’t allow pets back then.

Well, now we go about one week a month.I guess my favorite fantasy is to have a couple to become friends with and meet at campgrounds now and then.And, of course, me and the husband meet in the facilities every morning before anyone gets up.Well, the two of us just might get up!LOL!
  13. bimwm61
    bimwm61
    Like to camp in the parks and at nudist resorts.
  14. Bottomhubby
    Bottomhubby
    Mid Missouri here tent camper would love to be camp bitch for a group of studs.
  15. Rvdude05
    Rvdude05
    Love the camping life, I have a 33 foot Class A, RV, and enjoy it every chance I get. I'm retired, and spend a lot of time out in the wilderness. I'm bi, and usually host at my RV. I live in the Northwest!