Register

Love it

1. Asspussy302
    Asspussy302
    This is not technique but it has made a few guys cum. Plus I really like doing it. For me I like the feel of putting a dick in my mouth before it's hard. I love felling it grow and throb in my mouth.
  2. goodtimr
    goodtimr
    In that case you are a true cocksucker.This group should be growing by leaps and bounds because we all love to suck cock.It is amazing how many guys love to get their cocks sucked and fucked and how many guys like to suck and fuck cocks.The average guy can take two cocks at once but the average guy has only one cock to suck or fuck.What is up with that.Unless you do two at a time it is unproductive and not really hot.I guess we just have to take what we can get.
  3. Jasonbiannarbor
    Jasonbiannarbor
    I used to like starting to suck when it was rock hard, but learned to appreciate feeling it grow fast in your mouth. It's an amazing feeling it inflate in your mouth- I put a video of my wife in I having sex, while I began to suck my friend off, he went from totally soft to hard as a rock in 30 seconds!
  4. man4girlgirl4man
    man4girlgirl4man
    Totally agree. I get his pants down or off and drop to my knees so quickly because I know it's a race against time to get his dick in my mouth before it starts to grow. What a unique and great feeling and every cocksucker should do it at least once to for him or herself how hot it is!!
  5. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I agree that taking a man's limp cock in my mouth and giving him special oral attention sucking his cock and massaging his balls will give you the pleasure of feeling him grow hard in your mouth. It is also nice to run your tongue along the underside of his cock after he has gotten hard but before he cum's. When he does cum it is also enjoyable to keep his cum in your mouth along with the head of his cock for a time and keep sucking on his cock before you swallow. It usually drives your partner wild.

Sucking cock is an art form that I like to continue to practice and perfect always experimenting to continue to improve my cock sucking ability.
  6. boytoy1223
    boytoy1223
    I agree with wats. I love taking a limp dick in my mouth. Feeling it grow in my mouth and then sucking the delicious cum out of the cock....I get hard thinking about it.....as a close friend of wats302 I want to say he does this VERY well!! And he Tastes as good as he sucks.
  7. sleepy1951
    sleepy1951
    Still bi-curious but it won't be long listening to you guys I'am more then ready!
  8. crispycream
    crispycream
    I absolutely LOVE to suck cock or COCKS even when Im with a guy if we are just sitting watching TV I HAVE TO HAVE his cock in my mouth, with anticipation of him filling my mouth with his girth and then waiting anxiously for h to um in my mouth
  9. robbiewillsucku
    robbiewillsucku
    I like sucking cocks and cum and crave it all the time.
  10. CALL4ME
    CALL4ME
    I love to suck cock. I'll lay down on a bed with my head over the edge and take it all the way down my throat. I am sure that only men know how to suck another guy's cock right. I am always trying to invent new ways of pleasing a man when I suck his cock. It makes me feel great to get a guy off in my mouth.
  11. NotBiYetButWilling
    NotBiYetButWilling
    I have never had a cock in my mouth before. I'm getting hard reading all of your posts. I really want to try it and would love even more to share cock sacking duties with a woman too.
  12. NotBiYetButWilling
    NotBiYetButWilling
    Sacking? Oops. I meant sucking.
  13. Jaclyncd
    Jaclyncd
    love taking a soft cock and feeling it grow in my mouth. i use my tounge a lot to on the head and slit as i suck. try an ice cube in your mouth to it will drive him wild with hot mouth and the cold ice cube
  14. novicebiguy4u
    novicebiguy4u
    I love having a throbbing hot cock grow hard in my mouth and having it erupt it's hot load into my throat as I swallow the load and suck him dry!! Mmmm.... ����
  15. cnjbimm
    cnjbimm
    feeling a cock awaken and grow in my mouth is heaven and as it grows so does his excitement until it all explodes in total joy for us both.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast