Register

It tastes good

1. boytoy1223
    boytoy1223
    I'm not lucky enough to be able to suck my own dick. But in the right position I can shoot it in my mouth. Thinking about it when I'm jerking off makes it hotter. The flavor is a great combination of salty and sweet. When I was with my ex she use to love me to cum in her pussy the beat my cum out of her.
  2. boricuacockmagic
    boricuacockmagic
    i used to be able to get the whole head of my cock in my mouth and cum in my mouth. loved it but can't do it anymore. still love the cum though. i lick it off my had when i jack off. out of my wife's pussy. sometimes she will snowball me after sucking me off. i love that
  3. bi4asplay
    bi4asplay
    never been to get my cock in my mouth sure wish I could now uh sometimes I even saved some circles.
  4. obsessed
    obsessed
    Well for all of you...I'd still lick to eat your cocks better than my own! I love to know that I am pleasuring someone!
  5. Asspussy302
    Asspussy302
    while i do prefer someone else's cum. I do love mine. I eat every drop every time.
  6. bw299
    bw299
    No cum shall go to waste!
  7. eager4cum
    eager4cum
    when I masturbate, I eat my cum or drink it from the glass I came in, when I receive a BJ, I snowball with my partner and get my cum back. bottom line, I am always eating my cum.
  8. bob4fun40
    bob4fun40
    Out of curiosity I tasted my first cumload when I began jacking off...still do it to this day...never shy away from donors either...