Register

Would you be mad or turned on?

1. JackTexas94
    JackTexas94
    If you blew a guy and as soon as he came got immediately up and left the room without saying a word?
  2. goodtimr
    goodtimr
    If he came real quick and did not have the kind of cock you would want to suck again,so what.We have all had sucked a cock now and then that we really did not care if we sucked it again.BUT there are the cocks that we would suck in the middle of rush hour traffic and not care who saw us because it was just one of those cocks you enjoy sucking.I would want to find out why.My wife has a fuck buddy like that.She will fuck him anytime night or day if he wants her pussy.
  3. cnjbimm
    cnjbimm
    let him walk out who cares I got his cock and his cum load we are both happy
  4. j4u42
    j4u42
    A thank you would be nice. But nothing said would make the "used"!feeling more intense.
  5. belect
    belect
    It would not bother me. I love oral sex and think it's just grand to have the opportunity to taste a hard cock and it's cream.
  6. mikeyd270
    mikeyd270
    As long as I get some cock and cum I'm happy.
  7. jimdiana98
    jimdiana98
    i know when i was in ca i would suck a lot of guys at the park most all just said thanks and walked out never matterd to me i wasnt there to chat i just wanted the dick
  8. larrywilldo
    larrywilldo
    A nod is enough. When I cum, I am all done with MM sex.... same for many guys. Feeders are that way. Why hang around is their thinking.
  9. BiPantylover
    BiPantylover
    So long as I get to suck hiscock and swallow his cum, he can split whenever he wants.
  10. JackBear
    JackBear
    Once he cums, it's over. OK with me if he leaves--especially if he sends in the NEXT guy!
  11. AlTex
    AlTex
    It wouldn't make difference. Its just like sucking cock in a gloryhole
  12. Rest85
    Rest85
    It wouldn't really bother me, I'd jack off while the taste of his cum was fresh in my mouth...and if it was a good experience for me..and if I had his contact info I'd let him know that I am available when he needs it again.
    A big factor in my enjoyment of sucking cock is to have the sense that I am being 'used', so his quick departure only heightens that feeling, for me.
  13. Jimbo712
    Jimbo712
    Nope! Wouldn't bother me at all,love having my mouth used as a cum receptacle.