Register

A new adventure for us

1. HenryDaniel
    HenryDaniel
    I have a group of male friends , all married , we get together once or more a week. Wife knows of this. The other day she said she would like to have sex with 3-4 men at the same time, she ask if I was OK with this. I told her I would ask some in my group if they would like to do this. 2 of my friends ,with thier wives ok , joined Barb and I. Since it was her party we decided to let her run the show. She started out having the 3 of us , stand around her in a circle and she would suck each of us in turn. She took Toms cock in her mouth while she played with Chucks thick cock. I was playing with my cock and it was wet with pre cum. Tom was moaning and fucking her face. She then changed over to Chucks cock and took the whole thing down her throat , she held it there for a long while, she also was playing with Toms cock . So I got on my back and found pussy juice running from the lips of her pussy. I started licking her and sticking my tongue as far as it would go and sucking her at the same time , she was cumming non stop. She then got on her hands and knees , so Chuck could fuck her , while she sucked Tom and I could lay under her and lick the balls of Chuck while he fucked her. When he came he let loose a large load , I then sucked his cock and then cleaned his cum from her pussy. Tom got so hot he came right away and flooded Barbs mouth with a hot load. Barb then squatted on my face while Tom and Chuck sucked my cock until I shot a huge load. After we shared a pipe and a glass of wine. We all agreed we should try this again.
  2. Hypersexual11
    Hypersexual11
    You definitely should do this again. Next time, grab the digital camera and snap a couple hot shots for the group. Sounds like a fun group!
  3. bi4asplay
    bi4asplay
    Wish I had been there.
  4. Finally
    Finally
    sounds like great fun
  5. fun2bhung
    fun2bhung
    Hyper, my thoughts exactly. I think they may need a camera man.. The line forms behind me....