Register

Hello all

1. vivalasvegas
    vivalasvegas
    New to the site and wanted to say hi. Anyone available for daytime fun?
  2. bipolynvegas
    bipolynvegas
    My girlfriend and me are bisexual and live in Las Vegas. She is a "Aesthetician and dose full body waxes for male and female genital's and ass holes with little pain or sexual embarrassment.
  3. Diablo488
    Diablo488
    Hello I too am from Las Vegas currently in Henderson
  4. wesooohorny
    wesooohorny
    Straight Petite Asian Female and "Open Minded" White male ... both HWP & Very Attractive ... "Middle Age" ... Love to find the right Guy(s) who are FIT & HUNG for ongoing FUN!
  5. Lvbicouple 4fun
    Lvbicouple 4fun
    Hello everyone, best of wishes to all. My girl and I also a bicouple looking for the same to befriend and have some fun in amd out of the bedroom. If either of you guy's interested send me a message and lets get together for drinks and see what develops. Bipoly my girl and I wax and always looking for someone good at it. If your girlfriend still does it and looking for clients let me know thanks. And we hope to hear from you guys.
  6. stantheman
    stantheman
    Hi anyone out there looking for a friend? I would love to find someone male or female to spend a little quality time with no rush and not pushy.
  7. Rocco
    Rocco
    New to the group. Older but very energetic. Looking for bi males or couples. Daytime works best. Thanks!