Register

Well Boston, what's it going to be???

1. Bishy37
    Bishy37
    Hey guys,,,,this is a brand new group.....let's own it. I'll speak for myself but maybe others feel the same. It's not easy being bi here, especially married and bi. Maybe this can be a safe place to talk and express ourselves. I would appreciate the opportunity.
  2. SmilinBare
    SmilinBare
    I've procrastinated for years about going to the bisexual support group on the first Tuesday of every month. Has anyone reading this ever gone to that?
  3. Bishy37
    Bishy37
    I have not been. I'm not out. I would love to be in some kind of support group.
  4. nomorenomore
    nomorenomore
    Not I. I am on the South Coast. It seems all support is Boston centric. I guess there just aren't enough Bi in the Taunton area to form a support group.
  5. Resoluted
    Resoluted
    Hey guys. Bi from south shore. What's going on?
  6. SmilinBare
    SmilinBare
    Yeah, I doubt there's bisexual support groups in any Massachusetts city besides Boston. I live northwest of the city and driving in there IS a PITA but I'm betting it would turn out to be well worth it. I don't know about you guys but I'd enjoy meeting and talking with other bisexual men. I'm so tired of not having a pal or two to just be open with.
  7. FLCollegeGuy
    FLCollegeGuy
    Hi all, new to Boston and just recently came out as bi. Happy to talk to other locals!
  8. SmilinBare
    SmilinBare
    Okay. Enough with the procrastination. I'm going to make every effort to go check out the Bisexual Men's Support Group on Tuesday, September 9th (see link for that and other upcoming events). Next Support Group is on Tuesday, October 14. Maybe I'll see you there!

Hmmmm, link won't post. Wonder why that is. Oh well. Look for the info at www.biversity.org/Biversity_Boston/Calendar.html
  9. bicuriousinboston
    bicuriousinboston
    Did you go? How was it?
  10. SmilinBare
    SmilinBare
    Oh for Pete's sake! NO! I didn't go. I got stuck on a job site out in western Mass and didn't leave there until 7PM. As it was it took me two hours to get home let alone drive into Boston. Got my calendar marked for October the 14th though!
  11. pbb12
    pbb12
    hi all. new here from worc.
  12. Massguy
    Massguy
    Hi all.. Marlboro 50bimm.. How is everyone .. Anyone ever get together?
  13. Angus41J
    Angus41J
    hi folk, anyone want to chat just message or email me looking forward to checking out some nice dicks.