Register

How do you "maintain"?

1. SexyTanBiBoy
    SexyTanBiBoy
    Personally, I shave, but have been wondering about waxing. Would love to laser it off, but the cost is prohibitive. I'm mostly concerned about the pain

Anyone have suggestions or opinions?
  2. zaphod
    zaphod
    I guess I'm fortunate in being mostly naturally smooth, but the rest I also shave.
  3. Bishyguy1958
    Bishyguy1958
    I dry shave my pubes, and that works okay for a few days.

I tried shaveing my chest, and it only is smooth for a few hours. BIG pain in the ass.

Any suggestions?
  4. jimisbi
    jimisbi
    I used to shave everywhere and tweeze out my pubic hair. A while ago I saw nono! advertised on tv so I bought one. I find that it works quite well. It gets rid of body hair, but you have to use it several times before you will notice satifactory results. I still shave every once in a while and I find that the hair doesn't grow back very fast any more.
  5. evonne
    evonne
    I shave legs, arms & underarms. Use trimmer everywhere else. See profile pics.
  6. cbj4162
    cbj4162
    trim and shave here ......
  7. bluesky55
    bluesky55
    I shave and have for years. I started by shaving my (ex)wife then tried it on myself. She didn't like me shaved but I did. Years later after we divorced I went back to shaving and have been shaved pretty much for the last 10+ years. I used to let it grow back for Dr's appt's and physicals but I eventually got past that. Every woman that I was with loved going down on me and as a result had me shave them or started shaving themselves for me. We just found the sensitivity increased as well as my willingness to provide much longer oral sessions. None of the guys that went down on me ever said "Nice cock but I wish there was some shrubbery around it." Myself, I'd rather suck a shaved cock or eat a shaved pussy, but that's not to say I won't chew through the bushes to eat the root. We all have our preferences.

MAINTAINING: I've tried so many different products from different razors to creams, gels, oils, even some lubes and will continue to seek other methods. Tried the self waxing thing once and didn't like that. Never went to a salon but have been shaved by others. That can be great foreplay too. I recently found a product called "Secret Shave" that has proven to be quite good. It's a bottle about the size of eye drops and is all natural oils. I followed the directions first but learned that for me and the area I was shaving, I needed more than the 4-5 drops they claimed. Now I take a hot shower, apply plenty of it (maybe 15 drops) and shave with a 4 bladed razor. I do a complete wash & rinse after and find it smoother for longer than any other way yet. I'd like to do a laser treatment but have been told that it does not work well on light colored hair such as mine. 4-5 times and not have it work would be an expensive experiment. I'm fascinated by the ads for that no-no and would like to try it but would at least like to talk with someone that's using it. Anyone care to go into more detail on it either here or drop me an email. Stay Smooth!
  8. dick_pumper
    dick_pumper
    I have always loved the look of a shaved pussy since high school (maybe they just didn't have hair yet), I found it so sexy. Years later a girlfriend said that if she has to shave her pussy for me, I should shave off all my pubes. Maybe she said it as a joke, but I went through with it and loved it as much as looking at a shaved pussy. I have kept myself bald for about 20 years. A few girlfriends thought it was odd, til they gave me head and loved no hair on the tongue or when sucking my balls. Typically I shave it every 3 days using a Mach 3 razor. I'd love to try laser, so I would be smooth all the time. I tried Nair before and the first few times, no problem, but then OMG! I ended up with chemical burns all over my pubic region. I never used it again.
  9. terrynude
    terrynude
    I wet shave all body hair off about twice a week then apply baby oil to the skin and this stops any itch or rashes, it also helps to remoisturise my skin and keeps it feeling smooth and feels great after a good shave. also my hair does not seem to regrow as fast now I have been shaiving body for over 40+years.
    IT FEELS AND LOOKS GOOD
  10. newyorker
    newyorker
    I shave everyday in the shower. I shampoo my hair then use the suds to wash my body. Then shave my balls and cock and between my legs. I also shave all hair above my cock. If done everyday the red bumps go away and your body gets used to being shaved. Just like your face does. I love being hairless. So smooth and sexy. Wife loves it too as does my male friends.
  11. Volley
    Volley
    I shave the base of my penis, my balls, all around my balls, my annus, abdomon. stomach and all around my nipples and most of my chest. I leave a little hair above my penis. I would like to be sahved were he or she would get the intimate area I can't see. I love smooth and love to be smooth. I think it's sex for me and my partner.
  12. Maccount
    Maccount
    I've been waxing for a couple years now. Personally, I like it more than shaving because it lasts longer and when it does come back in it is much softer. The first couple sessions were the most painful. After that, it was pretty routine. I stay pretty smooth for two weeks, then the hair is pretty thin for a couple more weeks after that. By 6 weeks, I'm ready to start over.
  13. MyTimeNow
    MyTimeNow
    I shave my cock and balls with a razor - I do it often, so I can do it extremely fast and with precision (I've never cut myself once). I thought about waxing or using Nair, but I'm not sure about either and Nair seems unsafe for my valuables. The rest of my body depends, but I use a trimmer set to the lowest setting for my chest, if I can't afford to wax my back, I have someone do it for me or just shave in a pinch, I shave my armpits, my legs range from smooth to just past a stubble.

I used to just trim for years, but since I prefer someone's privates shaved, I should practice what I preach. It's almost nerve racking that we're in the year 2012 and some privates look like they came out of the 70's. Once you go smooth, it's impossible to go back to the way it was before.
  14. Basin_Bouy
    Basin_Bouy
    I use VEET for Sensitive Skin. It lasts a few weeks with no irritation. I love being smooth!
  15. biGuy
    biGuy
    I try and shave everyday just shaving cream and a razor, some times I use my electric razor.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast