Register

Btm

1. txsmale55
    txsmale55
    I have used veggies, a dildoe, plunger handle you name it and it's been inside my ass. But what I really want is a real cock balls deep inside me.
  2. GirlyBoi4U
    GirlyBoi4U
    I can TOTALLY relate to this. I, too, have used many "substitutes", my all time favorite being an actual cock dildo with the suction cup. However, nothing...NOTHING...compares to the feeling of a real cock sliding gently in and out me, pulsing and throbbing deep inside me...It has been WAY to long since I've had it. :-(
  3. bigtime2013
    bigtime2013
    i've used a banana and of course well lubed then fingered, with 2 fingers 4 a bit to loosen up then the banana, and yes it felt good
  4. BiCuriousVAN
    BiCuriousVAN
    I have used butt plugs, dildos and a few other things in my ass. They all felt great. I can't wait to try the real thing. I have been unsuccessful in finding anybody except for oral. I can't wait to have somebody f*ck my virgin ass.
  5. Asspussy302
    Asspussy302
    I've used all kinds of toys, I've also had a girlfriend fuck me with a strap on which was very hot. I agree though, nothing beats a real cock.
  6. TomDaty
    TomDaty
    butt plugs, hot dogs carrots and pepperoni. and of course a penis, which I agree is the best feeling.
  7. biforareason
    biforareason
    I don't need toys or veggies, my regular ensures my man pussy stays satisfied. He is well endowed and knows how to fuck, on my back he slowly works his cock as I watch the pleasure in his face. More often than not its this slow fucking that makes me cum so hard without the need to touch my cock. Then he rubs my cum all over my face while he fucks me hard and seeds my willing and well fucked hole. His wife doesn't like him to cum in her mouth or fuck her ass, so I fill his void. I have swallowed more of his cum than I can possibly remember. When he and I go out riding motorcycle for the day, its not uncommon for me to suck and swallow at least 2 or 3 loads before heading home. Theres always a blanket in the saddle bag so when we get to our private spot next to a creek, he fucks me in the great outdoors, bent over my Harley taking his cock hard and deep.
  8. Bottomhubby
    Bottomhubby
    Had a buddy whose wife knew I was bi and sat us up cause she wouldn't suck and hated anal sex she even became friends with my wife to free up time for us. They would go shopping or whatever and he would fuck me for hours. Damn I miss him too bad they moved.