Register

Cocksucker

1. mikeyd270
    mikeyd270
    I know what I am and you know what I want. Shove me on my knees where I belong, slap my face with your dick then grab me by the back of the head and thrust your hard throbbing cock in my mouth. Fuck my face like a pussy and feed your cumslut what he needs.
  2. bigtime2013
    bigtime2013
    sounds delicious, hold me down knees on my arms hands on back of my head and fuck my deep throat with that huge cock pulsating, oh hell yes
  3. julyguybill
    julyguybill
    I am a cock sucker I just love t feel a cock when I see one my mouth waters I want it just tell me to suck
  4. BiCocksucker
    BiCocksucker
    I'm a proud bisexual cocksucker. Here are hundreds of photos of me doing what I was born to do at my blog. It's all Public Domain, download anything you like and repost it anywhere you want. Enjoy! http://blackdickcocksucker.blogspot.com/
  5. nicenewbie4fun
    nicenewbie4fun
    I Love Sucking a Throbbing Hard Cock to Orgasm!! I like to remove my Dentures to give the Ultimate Blow Job! Mmmmmm.......
  6. loverboy333
    loverboy333
    ill bet it does feel damn good for a guy to take out all his teeth and suck your dick , i hope i get to keep mine but if i dont i bet ill be getting more hot cum
  7. jacques
    jacques
    I also love to suck cock. I get great satisfaction when I hear the ma groan in ecstacy while he spurts his delicious cum in mijn mouth.
  8. adultfunandgames
    adultfunandgames
    Love having my cock sucked!
  9. willswallow77
    willswallow77
    I love being a submissive cock sucker, on my hands and knees between his legs. Sliding up and down his cock until he explodes in my mouth as I swallow every delicious drop of his warm cum.
  10. George51
    George51
    This is good. On my knees, some top using my mouth like a cunt. Only there to service him. Then pushed away and forgotten.
  11. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I love being a submissive cock sucker. I enjoy it so much I often cum from sucking cock.
  12. bw299
    bw299
    I love sucking cock and cum. I get some of my best erections when I'm sucking dick. Nothing like the feel of a cock growing hard in my mouth, feeling it throb and feeling the cum spurting into my mouth and onto my tongue, and tasting that sweet/salty cum.
  13. licyou69
    licyou69
    Being face fucked, with me on my knees and him standing is definitely my favorite position. I love to grab his ass cheeks so I can feel his hips thrusting as he uses me at will for his pleasure. It wouldn't take much coaxing from there with the right guy to make me get on my hands and knees and take it from behind.
  14. Mark blush
    Mark blush
    I like being a good cocksucker swallow your load down my throat regularly while on my knees
  15. Justaguy325
    Justaguy325
    It is impossible to describe the feeling I get, looking up from underneath your cock, into you wanting eyes. Tell me what you want! Be direct. I love it!