Register

sucking cock

1. gman94949
    gman94949
    When my nipples are squeezed I drop on my knees and suck cock or cocks
  2. Wishful
    Wishful
    I have a fantasy of being invited to a private party, and when I get there I'm "ordered" to suck a cock while everyone there gathers around to watch me and make sure that I swallow the whole load of cum. After that, I join the group to watch the next man who arrives. Wait...! What will we do while waiting for him? Anyone have any ideas of what we can do?
  3. gi3740
    gi3740
    So this sounds fun
  4. bigtime2013
    bigtime2013
    i just enjoy sucking cock and feeling it pulsate down the throat
  5. mikeyd270
    mikeyd270
    I would love to drop down on my knees for a group of men and get creamed all in my face and mouth.
  6. NotBiYetButWilling
    NotBiYetButWilling
    That sounds amazing!
  7. orally
    orally
    Nothing beats a mouth full of cum, except, fresh f &&& pussy
  8. naztypanty
    naztypanty
    It is a hot fantasy to go to a party and upon entering be made to strip. Standing naked in front of people who comment on my body and make fun of me. Then be made to get on my knees and serve multiple men.
  9. currious sucker
    currious sucker
    I also would love for this to happen to me I have a fantasy of being invited to a private party to be introduced into the life of me sucking a dick plus having a dick in my ass at the same time having my dick sucked to compleation for the first time ever. this would be a super dick slut night excepting any and all that would like to cum in on me in any hole desired.
  10. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I would like to be in a group suck off. I would like to suck multiple cocks and swallow loads of cum.
  11. julyguybill
    julyguybill
    I want to go to a party with lots of men go into a room and suck cocks of many until my lips and knees hurt I enjoy a dick in my mouth
  12. bob4fun40
    bob4fun40
    Converting this fantasy into reality is only a swallow away. Years ago, I had several girlfriends who "made" me suck another's cock. Playing that role to the hilt drove then up the wall. None of them ever knew I was already an accomplished cocksucker/swallower since I was an adolescent...
  13. jacques
    jacques
    Sucking cock is the most satisfying when the man fucks your mouth and tell you are a good cocksucker
  14. loverboy333
    loverboy333
    im with you guys i love sucking cock, and swallowing fresh cum, id like to have 20 men cum in a glass for me to taste and swallow i like it better at gloryholes.....................
  15. Tungtwat
    Tungtwat
    I also have a fantasy I arrive at a party where I am To entertain . I'm pushed to my knees and force to such a cock . When I have finished and completely drained and swallowed all his cum .the next man shoves his cock in my mouth to be sucked I have to suck each man as often as they want taking each man's cum and swallowing the load.. I usually end up finishing by hand, reliving it again.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast