Register

What do you love about going pussy or ass to mouth?

1. Top fucker
    I like fucking a woman and then having her clean off the taste of her wet pussy from my dick when I cum down her throat. How about you? What do you love about going ass or pussy to mouth?
  2. kind of curious
    kind of curious
    Taste!
  3. JUSTLUVIN
    JUSTLUVIN
    I like to go from pussy to mouth but more excited about seeing if she will take it. I have gone from pussy to anus a few times but some women don't like that. Never tried anus to mouth but wonder if they would like that.
  4. backdoorbaby
    backdoorbaby
    Just gets me fuckin HOT !
  5. jbscat
    jbscat
    I luv ass to mouth because it is very erotic and taboo, luv the smell and taste very much
  6. FullSpectrum
    FullSpectrum
    Jbscat you're definitely my kinda guy!
  7. lone-wolf
    lone-wolf
    I love licking my wifes ass hole and afterwards we will french kiss. she gets so wet from my licking her
  8. nutothis972
    nutothis972
    I love doing ass-to-mouth. Every time another man fucks me, as soon as he pulls out I want to lick and suck his cock clean. I love the taste of the combination of his semen and my ass juices. Another version of ass-to-mouth that I love is licking up an anal creampie. I love to lick up cum from an asshole, especially during a gangbang. Also, I love to push cum out of my asshole into a willing mouth, then for him or her to kiss me with a mouthful so I can enjoy that delicious semen a second time.
  9. daddio3311
    daddio3311
    I love sucking a cock after it has been fucking my ass for a while. I've always loved the taste. My wife's done plenty of ass to mouth or pussy. I'm not sure if she likes it or not because I never asked but she never complains.