Register

The more I think about bb...

1. playinmyholes
    playinmyholes
    the more condoms turn me off. Round Rock, Tx, btw.
  2. joavi
    The more chance you make on STDs and giving them on to others who will keep giving them on untill the world lives with AIDS all over it.
    I hatre ppl like you is's o selfish
  3. Top fucker
    joavi quit it with the judgement and being a total hypocrite. You have recently written about wanting to have bareback sex and you've done it before. If you don't like the group or the consensual sex other people in the group are having why did you join?
  4. playinmyholes
    playinmyholes
    Hey dumb ass, I said "The more I think about bb...", learn to fucking read.
  5. joavi
    Top fucker, at least I don't do it with strangers and brad about how much I love cum up my ass or thraot, like you do
  6. goodtimr
    goodtimr
    If you are going to fuck then you should fuck bareback.There is too much feeling lost with a condom.
  7. jimisbi
    jimisbi
    You're right, goodtimr, bareback is the way to go. It feels so much better. I also like getting a nice load(preferably more than one) of come in me. I don't feel It squirting in me, but just knowing that I've been filled is such a turn-on.
  8. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I think bareback would be best with someone you know and know their partners/history in my opinion. I would be willing to try it with right person.
  9. a2smith09
    a2smith09
    Bare back is great. I love bareback sex but several folks are right. Have to be very careful when you do.
  10. bi4asplay
    bi4asplay
    I used to love it BB with just a few guys that my late wife and I played with for years. I wish that I could feel safe doing it now. It is so much hotter skin to skin.
  11. a2smith09
    a2smith09
    Well you have to find and develop some friendships and lovers you feel safe BB with. Establish those relationships and you can BB.
  12. Roxxi
    Roxxi
    I prefer that the guy doesn't use any artificial lube at all, or even saliva. I like for him to penetrate me with only his natural lubrication (precum) to enter me, and through the duration of the act until orgasm...