Register

Mistress and Boi-Boi's vacation

1. Cherokee_Mountaincat
    Cherokee_Mountaincat
    This is part of the Mistress and Boi series that I have. Theres only a couple that have some good hot Boi Bi action in them, but I wanted to share this one.
    ^..^

Mistress and Boi #7---Boi's Holiday

I was still brooding as she walked me to the airport gate. I didnt want to go. I hated these family reunion things, but Mistress had told me many times that: “Family is the most important commity a person can have, Baby. Its your Lineage, your roots. Go and have fun, and I'll be right here when you get home You'll be back home before you've had time to miss me”

I growled a bit, and she laughed. “Smile for me, you'll be fine. You are booked in a nice hotel close to the beach so you can relax, oogle beach bunnies, and do some sun worshipping if you like”

I grumped, “I know. But you Know I hate this. I'd much rather be here with you, or working rather than to be with people who dont love me, nor accept me because of who I am. YOU do, they dont”

She then kissed be deep and tenderly, and in spite of having cum with her/for her the night before, my cock stirred in my Dockers. She rarely kissed me like that in public, and it excited me greatly. To any eye that dared to see, we were lovers saying good bye at an airport, no one knew that I worshipped the ground this woman walked upon, and that I was her Property, her willing, obedient Servant..and that I would be until the day I died.

Her grey-green eyes looked into my green ones and said, “ Enjoy...hear? If you are a very good Boi, I'll have something delightful waiting for you.”
    Her cat-like smile sent shivers down my back. Last surprise she had for me involved me cucking for 4 of her girls, who were being orgy pleasured one year. Not only did I get to watch and be In on all of the action, it was my duty to help fluff the ladies, hand the men lube, condoms, toys, water, ect. and unexpectedly had my cock grabbed and held onto until the lady came. Yes..its a tough life, but what's a Boi to do....

She kissed me again, deep and passionately this time and suddenly reached down to discreetly fondle my cock and balls under my big coat. No one could see, but I knew, I gasped out..she knew I loved this. I felt my cock growing in my pants as I groaned softly.
    She grinned, patted my ass, then turned to walk away. I watched her until I had to board.

Once we touched down in Florida my mood hadn't improved any, but for my Mistress, I'd endure anything. Meeting with the older members of my family wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, afterall! I actually laughed and had a good time talking and reminising to those of my age. I was actually glad I came.

In the morning we weren't to meet for lunch until about one, so I donned my swim trunks and went to lay out on the beach. It was Glorious, and I felt perfectly at ease. Behind my sunglasses I Did oogle some half-naked beach honey's and yes..looked at a few handsome young men as well. My family would have Never understood this...My Mistress adored it.
    I sipped on a couple of Burbon and cokes, and sighed in happiness. More than once, my cock stirred in my shorts, so thank heavens for the beach towel!

The luncheon was a success, and everybody was happy. It was a marvelous time. We all stayed the afternoon, then had a final dinner. I admitted to having a wonderful time. I also noticed one of the cousins glancing at the handsome waiter, and chuckled.
    Cousin blushed to his toes and I whispered, “Dont worry about it. Just be You..ok? Someone very dear to me taught me this many years ago.”

His eyes lit up and tears gleamed in them. He whispered back. “I'm so afraid someone will find out that I am Gay. I know how many of them are...”

I grinned and said, “Wow, and here I thought “I” was the only black sheep in the family!”
    We laughed and had some wonderful conversations.

I returned to my room late that night to hear my Mistress's voice on the phone. It reassured me, and made shivers run my whole body. And when I heard that deep sultry, Southern voice saying, “Miss you BabyBoi” I got a hard on instantly.

The next morning I attended the last Family Breakfast, and most of the family left for home later in the afternoon. I donned my suit again and retired to the beach. I didnt have to leave until tomorrow morning. My Mistress took care of her Boi well. I must have fallen asleep on the beach looking at all of the beautiful bodies there, for it was 7 o'clock when I woke up. I walked back up the beach with a contented sigh. Maybe I could convince my Mistress to vacation somewhere like this come summer...

Back in my room I showered and changed, just putting on my light bathrobe.
    I was about to sit when a knock came to my door. I went and opened it to see a very handsome young man standing there, a smile on his face. Longish blond hair, blue eyes, very fit tanned body. Tall like my Mistress.

Mr. Hessyman?” he asked.

I replied, “Yes?”

He grinned and bowed his head humbly, “Our Mistress sent me, and requests that you talk to her via my laptop, Sir”

I was puzzled but let him in. He set up his laptop up on the table that was next to the couch, and turned it on.

Will you sit here, Please Sir?” he asked, and angled the laptop so I could see the screen. A second later My Mistress's face came into view. She grinned and said, “Hello Beloved. I see my present has arrived for you”

Hello Mistress. Present?” I inquired.

She grinned and said, ”Proceed”

Young man got to his knees in front of me and stated “Sir, my name is David, and I am here to pleasure you on behalf of our Mistress”

He moved in between my legs, opening my robe before I could say a word. He moaned and quickly engulfed my cock in his young mouth. All I could do was emit a startled yelp, then lay my head back on the couch and groan out, “Oh dear God!”

I heard my Mistress chuckle, so I turned my head to the left and saw her watching. She said, “That looks delicious, Darling. Does his mouth feel good on your cock? Tell me”

I moaned again and said, “Yesss Mistress, so very good.”

She said, “Good. Just relax and let him pleasure you. I'm going to sit right here and watch him mouth fuck you. He has been instructed to keep on pleasuring you until you cum Very hard for me. Do you understand?”

I panted out, “Y,y,Yes Mistress.”

Guide his head, Baby. Show him what you want done....”

I put my hands on his head and just moved his head up and down lightly. His mouth was soo fucking good. It had been a while since I had a man sucking my cock without it being to please Mistress, and here she was having it done for me! She was so good to her Boi...

He swallowed me clear to the hair line, and I almost yelled out in pure bliss. His mouth was Almost as good as my Mistress's, but not quite.

He lifted my hips and pulled me down a bit. I yelped out “Wait, what!?”

He pulled the automan over so that my ass was planted firmly on it. He then began sucking my cock in a frenzy, and all I could do was close my eyes and fucking moan. I did look toward my Mistress noting that her eyes were half-lidded in passion, and I just knew she had one of her vibers against her clitty at this point. I almost came when I heard her whimper a bit.

David lifted my balls and begin licking the “T'aint” and I nearly rocketed on the couch. He pulled my hips back down with a grin, and lifted my legs placing them on his shoulders. He rammed his tongue into my startled asshole, and I nearly ripped the couch cushions apart. It had been many years since I had allowed this, and I couldnt BeLive how good it felt. I looked toward the screen and could see my Misresse's hand moving rapidly, I knew then she had her toy inside that beautiful pussy. I groaned aloud, and she nodded at him.

He ceased his ass assault and withdrew something from his pocket. He slipped an object around my balls and I felt my balls begining to vibrate. A tiny vibrator sat at the back of my balls and the sensation was almost overwhelming.

Oh Fuck!” I exclaimed.

David dropped his shorts, then dropped his head back to my cock. I heard Mistress whisper, ”Do it David, do it to him. Make my Boi feel good. You know what to do, Do it Now”

His hands were out of my sight for a moment. He had slipped a vibrating glove on his left hand, then slid a condom on his cock. He raised back just enough for me to see it. Long and flatish, with some girth to it. I moaned out “Oh shit!” as he used a small blister packet of lube to cover his cock.

With a grin he looked at Mistress and she said, “Fuck him for me, David. Now”

He raised my legs to his shoulders again and positioned his cock at the entrance to my asshole; then shoved forward. He was the right size, and slid all the way into me on the first move.
    I yelled out in rapture as his cock rubbed against my Pleasure Gland, and he began fucking me. From there on my mind was mush. All I could feel was that hot young cock in my ass, and could hear my Mistress's groans of pleasure at watching him take my ass! He bent his head to lap at my mipples, and I all but yelled out again!!

She moaned, “Take him David, do him good, Honey. Fuck that ass for me. I want Both of you to cum nice and strong for me. Ohh yesss do him”

David had his hand right braced on the couch and his hard cock was pounding my ass unrelentingly. I was in 7th heaven! He reached over to grasp my cock with that vibrating glove, and I nearly lost it! I had a ball ring around my balls, a vibing glove on my cock, and his big meat in my tight ass...I was going to cum soon. There was no getting around it!

I looked over to see my Mistress panting and could hear her Hytachie wand now. I moaned out, “Cum Mistress, cum with me. Its like You're fucking me. Take me, fuck me..fuck me pleasseee!!”

She yelped out, and I could see her cumming, her head thrown back in her chair and could hear her familiar cumming noises. On top of me David growled out, “I'm gunna fuck your ass hard now, Slave Boi. Mistress wants you fucked, you're going to Get fucked!!'

The look in his eyes was almost preditory, and it made me feel small and vulnerable under his stronger, youthful beautiful body. I reached up and thumbed his pointly little nipples.

He began pounding me hard, and jacking my cock. I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer; and I was right.

I yelled out as my cum shot up to David's handsome face as he too yelled out, thrusting into me so deep that it hurt--but I didnt fucking Care. He rutted into me soo very deep, and I could feel his cum as it jetted out of his cock. Had he not had a condom on, he would have filled my ass with cum. I was orgasming anally, and from my cock, and all that mattered to me was hearing my Mistress cumming with me!

He collapsed down on me for a minute panting like an Athlete. I looked over to the screen and saw my Mistress panting also...happiness shining in her eyes.

She finally grinned and said, “Feel better now, Boi?”

We both answered together, “Yes Mistress” we looked at each other and laughed as his cock slipped out of my ass. He leaned over and kissed me, and this took me off guard a bit. But I allowed the kiss nevertheless..

He raised up onto his knees and asked, “Did I please you, Mistress”?

She smiled and replied, “Yes you did, Boi. But did you pleasure My Special Boi?”

I panted out, “Yes Mistress. He more than pleasured me. I'm drained!”

She said, “Give my regards to you Mistress when you get home, David. I know she could see all of this as well, but could not hear. Give her a kiss from me, please. You may go now, with my affections”

He grinned in glow from my praise.

He stood up and I got another look at the long cock as he pulled his shorts back on. I said, “Whew!” shaking my head.

He laughed and said, “See ya round, Brother. You let me know if you'll be here next year!”

He winked, then reached down to give my spent cock another squeese.

I grinned and looked towards my Mistress. She blew me a kiss and said “See you here home tomorrow night, Baby. And you can slow me how his mouth felt on your cock”

With her normal naughty grin, she left.

Yes, I am indeed her Special Boi, and wouldnt trade that position for anything in the world!

What Mistress wants, Mistress Gets...lol

Minx-2011
  2. i_shoot_blanks
    i_shoot_blanks
    You are very very good Miss Kitty. Very enjoyable, and I look forward to your next story.
  3. Plumhead2
    Plumhead2
    Family reunions would be much more popular if they included presents like that one. Oh, 'Cat you are such a vivid writer. Could almost see Mistress on the computer screen as I read your words.
  4. Cherokee_Mountaincat
    Cherokee_Mountaincat
    Thank you Loves. Glad you liked. And if you got all hot n bothered, it wasnt My fault! lol
    Silly Cat