Register

Hi from Iowa Park.

1. silkboxerslntx
    silkboxerslntx
    Glad I searched the Geographical area of Groups. You need to keep this on the front page by posting regularly. No telling how many of us are out there.

Anyway, I digress. Nice to make your acquaintances. Feel free to contact me by private message or email.

I am from Iowa Park. I am 46, 5 ft. 6 in., red hair, 190 lbs.

I posted some pictures in this group so you will notice a few panty pics. However, I am in no way a twink, sissy, or anything like that. I am masculine and you would be surprised to find that I am bisexual if you had known me for years. I tried that on a webcam site and thought the pics turned out good. Haven't done it since, but not saying it won't rare up its "head" again sometime.

I have had 5 experiences in the last 8 years. I am versatile. That means I need to reciprocate for all you selfish "bottom only" bastards here...share the penis!

My wife and I used to swing as a bi couple. Due to health reasons, she no longer plays. But I have a kitchen pass to fuck on the kitchen table if I want. I like oral, anal, stroking, showers, etc. I am considering kissing, cuddling, and spending the night. I am not turned on by sissy boys, gay acting, flag waiving, parade leading, bears in leather, or men who are looking for a male life partner. I absolutely do not like pissing, shitting, falling in love and getting married in Massachusetts, or foot fetishes. With that said, none of these rules apply to T-girls and passable CDs. Exceptions are made for them. LOL

Lately I have been fantasizing about an older divorcee' or widower. I think that maybe it's because they have lived their lives and don't want to put up with the shit that comes with the dating scene again. They don't want a new mate. They just want to get laid every once in a while. And they think sex with men is something that fits their need for the meantime. Is that crazy?

Anyway, it is nice to join you. I would love to meet someone on here that is local. I am real, and I will fuck! But we got to get to know each other first.

Ciao!