Register

Having Hillary

1. Cherokee_Mountaincat
    Cherokee_Mountaincat
    Having Hillary

I strummed my pussy lovingly as I chatted with a beautiful woman named Hillary. We had been talking for several months now, and each time was so very deliciously hot. I so wanted to pounce on her and eat her little clitty until she screamed out and covered my mouth in girl juice! And I wanted to feel; those pretty lips on my tortured clit so bad; wanted her to finger me or thrust one of my toys into me until I came all over it! I know she wanted this too, and tomorrow night it might actually get to happen.

he and her husband would be in our town for a few days for her birthday, and I was hoping that we could steal away for a little private “Girl Time.”

We met up at a local tavern just right up the way from my house, and I was in lust the second I saw her. Turns out her hubby and my lover were old college chums and from the git go all they wanted to talk about was football. All Hill and I could do was look at each other...both in the thoughts of what we had chatted about on line and had talked about on the phone. I could almost hear her voice as I had a couple of times when she'd use her small viber and get off with me talking in her ear while hub was at work. It made my pussy throb and very, very, moist. She was gorgeous. Blond hair, beautiful eyes, and a mouth perfect for fucking and kissing. I had to resist the urge to reach over and fondle those pert titties when we hugged hello, but I did manage to 'accidently' brush my hand across her left breast. Her little nipple was as hard as a rock.

We had a marvelous dinner and talked and laughed. All the while we'd look at each other and a couple of times she moistened her lips whilst looking down at my large titties. After dinner the men got to talking football days, and somehow the game of the afternoon was put on the wide screen. Instantly the men were deeply engrossed in it, turned away from us. Between the music and the game in the back room, I was getting a headache.

I looked at her and said, “Ya know..I have a birthday present for you out in my car. Want to take a walk with me for a little bit?”

She caught my meaning and said, “Yes please! This noise is killing me”

She pecked hubby and told him we'd be right back. He muttered, “Yeah sure Baby, anything your say”

My lover was the same way..too lost in the game to really notice. I took her hand outside and lead her into the warm summer night. She said fearfully, “But, but it’s so dark out here that I can barely see anything”

I chuckled and told her to worry not. I knew where we were going. We reached my car in the back, and took out my backpack. This doubled as my “Goodie Bag” It had a nice assortment of Adult Toys in it. I reached into the trunk and pulled out a soft blanket and spread it on the trunk of the car. Much to her surprise it was nice and warm. I grinned. I had driven my car over here this morning to let it sit in the summers heat all day long so that it would be nice and warm for tonight. I parked purpously in a secluded spot at the back of the tavern, the back end near a large fence. It sat in a small hallow so that the tail of the car was in a slight incline. There was a small retaining wall behind the car and this would be perfect for what I had in mind. No one would be able to see us with the dark of the moon, and being so far away from the tavern...but there was the very real possibility that we might be seen, and that excited me even more.

I sat on the trunk and pulled her to me. We both eagerly kissed passionately. My hands found her soft beautiful little titties and hers cupped my large ones. We kissed this way for several minutes. I reached down to stroke her pussy through the flimsy material of her silky panties and found that it was very moist already. She maoned as I slipped my finger under the elastic, to gently rub up and down her moist slit.

She gasped out, “Oh Tone, that feels So wondeful. I knew it would with you!”

I thrust my finger in deep as I lifted up her shirt to pull up her bra. I suckled on her nipples firmly as I jammed my finger up into her as deep as could get it. I let go, and told her, “I have a great suprise for you, Baby. Happy Birthday”

I stood and turned her to sit on the blanket. I ever so gently pulled her panties down, and told her to scoot back on the trunk. She was hesitant at first, looking around, but we were all alone here. She grinned and lay back, knowing full well that I was going to do to her what we had talked about for months....she just didnt know what All I had planned to do to her....
    She lay back against the back window and I spread her legs as wide as I could get them. My face was automatically between her legs in a heartbeat, and my lips captured that beautiful little clit. I growled and began licking and sucking on it while I slipped two fingers inside of her tiny pussy. She groaned out, for two fingers were almost too much for her to take, but she humped against them anyway. I sucked her tiny clit until I heard her gasp out and gave a small cry as her pussy shoved up against my face.

Oh God thats so good. Dont stop, please!” she groaned.

I chuckled. I wasnt going to stop. In fact I was going to continue further. I raised up and reached into my toy bag to remove a small viber. I turned it on and handed it to her.

Lay this on that pretty pussy for a minute, Darling. Fuck that pussy with it for me to see for a moment” I whispered.

As she did this, I slipped down my pants and pulled out my fuck harness. In it I had inserted the double vibrating head that afternoon. One half I fitted into my now sopping wet pussy, and tightened up the straps. Now the other half stood out straight and strong as I turned up the vibe button. It stood out 9 inches and was beautufully thick. Its poweful vibration threatened to make me cum from just watching her rubbing her little pussy with my small viber. But no..I have other plans. I take the viber from her, and pull her down to the edge of the trunk. She cries out in a little surprise, until I place the dong on her stiff little clit. She moans out in the darkness. I rub it up and down her soaked slit, and let her feel how big the head really is. She gasps “Oh my God, Tone, that's so big! I don't know if I can take something That big!”

I chuckled and said, “Yes you will Baby, you'll see”

With that I pushed forward, and that huge head slipped past her lips. I just put the head in first, then moved forward more. I slowly stroked it in and out, pushing inward a little more each time as I fucked her. She groaned loudly as I got it half way inside of her. It was stretching her little cunt perfectly and because she was so wet, there was no pain. I leaned my hands on both sides of her as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I pushed forward hard and heard her yell out. It felt so wonderful in My pussy as well; it felt like I really had a cock and was taking this fine little pussy. I leaned down to suck on her titties, biting lightly.

I whispered in her ear. “Fuck it Baby, Take that big cock deep inside. That's my girl. Fuck me you beautiful little bitch”

With this her first orgasm racked her body and she hunched against my like a bunny in heat! She moaned over and over, “Fuck me Tone! Make me cumn so hard. Fuck meeee”

I happily complied until I was ramming up into her. Every inch was buried in her clear up to the harness. Its more than she had ever had in her life, and she was fucking loving it!
    I felt the vibes on my clit and deep in my pussy too, and knew it wasnt going to be long before my cum flowed with hers. I felt it rising and began to plow Hillary's little pussy hard as I could!

I growled out 'If this was a real cock i'd be filling your little cunt with jizz soon. Jet it full of my cum and have it sit deep inside your pretty fucking little cunt!”

She screamed out then, and the music of the tavern captured it. Her pussy squirted cream out over and over again. The heat of it made me cum, and I rammed up into her once more as it tore all through me. It hit from my clit and from deep inside and I too yelled out. She fucked up against me as another big orgams raced through her body. We both collapsed against each other with the intensity. I raised up after a couple of minutes, to kiss her panting mouth. I also pulled out a tiny bit and placed the vibing head against her over sensitive clit. Thats all it took! She yelled out and arched her back as her pussy exploded again. When she did I thrust home as hard as I could, and my pussy exploded again too....

A few moments later we were putting our clothes back on and giggling like a couple of school girls. Before she put her panties back on, I stopped her to suckle and lap her little clit some more. She quivered and wanted to cum, but I told her, “Nope. That's for your handsome hubby to cause, not me. Its your birthday, and I'm sure if we can pull them away from the game that he's going to take you back to the hotel and fuck you good!”

I kissed her rough and hard, then slipped her panties back on her. She helped me unstrap and stroked the dildo end on mine in and out a few times...shoving it in once Very hard. I almost came right there, as she turned it back on for a second, jamming it up into me as I held my foot on the bumper of my car. She took great delight in making me cum, and announced that her pussy was getting all hot and wet all over again.

We laughed and put my toys away. She kissed me and said, “Thank you Darling, That was the most exciting thing I have ever done! Its a marvelous Birthday present. And I hope I can get down here for Your Birthday day. I so want to fuck You with that!”

I kissed her, fondling her titties and replied, “Mmmmmm yes please!”

I took her hand and made to take her back inside the tavern when I noticed the glow from a cigerette in a vehicle fairly close beside us.....
    I grinned, for unknownst to either of us, some big ole Cowboy must have came out to his truck, and had been watching us. I hope he got quite a show at having seen me having Hillary..:}

Minx 2011
  2. Plumhead2
    Plumhead2
    Wow, you give the best birthday presents! I love it when a person is delirious to give and get pleasure. Out of control lust is so exciting and you capture that feeling so well. Oh, and do you want to know the date of my birthday?
  3. i_shoot_blanks
    i_shoot_blanks
    My birthday is in July, Darlin'. That was incredibly HOT and EXCITING. First story I have read dealing with a FF adventure. Wonderful .......
  4. Cherokee_Mountaincat
    Cherokee_Mountaincat
    Well Plub, Im guessing Now? lol And Shoot, so is mine. July 28th. Glad you liked the story, Loves..:}
    Cat
  5. Plumhead2
    Plumhead2
    My birthday is anytime you want to give (and receive) presents. Just re-read the story and it was as good the second time as the first.