Register

1st dare

1. craiger
    craiger
    Get s picture of you naked with your favorite sex toy.
  2. sun3moon
    sun3moon
    I already got this! So I am the first to do a dare! Love this game! https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-O...it?usp=sharing Let me know what you think...
  3. craiger
    craiger
    Very nice. Would be nice licking that right about now.
  4. craiger
    craiger
    Da mn. For some reason i cant upload pics.
    Whats your dare.
  5. craiger
    craiger
    So whats the next dare
  6. bitrucker64
    bitrucker64
    great picture, sun.
    heres one of me. hope it loads. guess it wont load, check profile
  7. craiger
    craiger
    I give up. I started this group thinking it would be fun. I came ip with a dare and who ever did it first got to pick the next dare but no one has done shit. The person who won the dare didnt pick a date nor does anyone else. Someone please pick a dare.hanks
  8. Oscarmeyer
    Oscarmeyer
    Dare 2. A picture of 1 or more loads on your face.
  9. sun3moon
    sun3moon
    Hi all! I love the idea of this group.. so lets give it another go! Personally I think this could be some of the best times to be had on the internet... We love pics and videos... So I have a dare for Craiger... The genius behind the group... We dare u to take a picture of your cock. In that picture i want you to pose him in the way you think is the sexiest.. From background to position! Ur idea of the sexiest cock pic!
  10. GrumpyDick
    GrumpyDick
    I'd like to dare everyone to post a photo of their dick pissing on themselves. I'll post mine after the first person has posted theirs!
  11. bin AnnaTx
    bin AnnaTx
    Sure wish it worked. We think it's the hottest idea and was looking forward to playing. Please let us know if it starts back up.