Register

Vacation Fun

1. Cherokee_Mountaincat
    Cherokee_Mountaincat
    I'd love to have one of my lovers and I pretend to pick you up off the streets. You'd be a young man trying to whore yourself out for the first time; you're trying to make some money to eat, and we happened upon you. Take you back to my hotel room, and have you begin by pleasuring Me, but soon male hands would start touching you; caressing your cock and balls, running his fingers over your tight virgin ass. You've never experianced this, but if you want to get paid so you can eat, you'll submit to our every whim.

I'd be sucking your sweet young cock, then my lover would take over; his mouth sucking down your cock as good as I would as you stand there trying to deny the feelings washing over you...a Man is sucking your cock and it feels Wonderful. Its bad enough that you're prostituting yourself, but now a man is mouth fucking you..and youre enjoying it!
    He tells you its time to pleasure Mama by eating her juicy pussy and using her toys on her pussy. I lay back to make you kiss me deep, then bite on my neck and huge titties. You hungrily suck on my nipples like a half-starved child, and you run your finger up and down my drenched slit. He tells you "Jam your fingers into her pussy, she loves that"

You lay down between Mommy's legs and begin to fuck me with your fingers and suck my stiff little clit as he rubs your ass and balls from under neath. You groan out because it feels good to your virgin ass. He dips his head and begins to bite your ass cheeks firmly and rubs his tongue up and down your ass crack. He jerks your hips up into a doggie position, runing his fingers up and down the crack, and diddles your little brown hole as you moan into my pussy. I am fucking your mouth with my stiff little clit and you in turn have your hand halfway inside of me, fucking me with my toy.

He pours baby oil on his hard cock and on your hole. He positions himself behind you to slowly rub that big cockhead against that tightly puckered asshole. He watches you and tells you, "Make her cum, Boy. Make her yell out for me. Fuck that pussy good!'

As you turn the viber up on high and plunge it back in deep, he presses his cock up against your little hole and that big head pops in past that tight ring of flesh. You yell out with unexpected pain for a brief second, then the pleasent tingling befalls your ass as he reaches under to stroke your man meat. He moves forward some more, sinking that 9 inch cock in another inch as you moan around my clitty. You are ramming that vibrator inside my pussy harder now, not realizing that you are doing so, but its feeling like bliss to me!

Lover grips your hips and moves in deeper--watching me writhing under your pleasurings. You suck on my clit hard and twist my viber in me deep. I yell out and tell him, "Take him now my love! Fuck that ass for me. I want to cum watching you fucking his little ass!"

He rams home and you cry out again as he holds you captive with his large cock alll the way inside of you. He begins to stroke in and out of you, pouring oil onto your ass. He fucks your tight ass and you feel sooo used, but the pleasure is too great to worry about it. Lover grinds that big cock in deep, pulling almost all the way out, then slamming back in again. It makes me so hot to know that he has taken your cherry, and is fucking you so hard. This knowledge makes me cum, and I hold your head to my spasming clit as you drink my essence down. Lover pounds you ass hard now as he sees you have made me cum so beautifully. I tell him, "Pause, Darling. I want him inside of me"
    I tell you to move up slowly and ram your cock into my pussy. You do so when Lover moves back and out. You slide your sweet, hot, meat into my pussy and begin to fuck me hard for a minute. As I feel you swell I tell you, "Stop. Just hold that cock in me for a minute"
    I look at Lover and nod. He presses you down into a semi croutch, and positions to take your ass again. This time he isnt gentle about it, and slams that big meat into your tender little ass as your cock is buried in my sopping wet pussy.

I tell him, 'Fuck him baby! We'll both fuck him good!"

With that both of us begin to use you, take you, fuck you for our own pleasures, and you cannot believe the sensations happeneing to your body! Your cock is being clutched by a Mommy pussy, and a man is fucking your once virgin ass. He took it and made it His, and is fucking it hard and mean. I cry out under you as Lover's thrusts ram you deep inside of me, and I feel your cock swelling to bursting inside of me. I yell out "Fuck him honey, fill that ass with your cum. Take him now, do it, cum deeeep in his ass!"

When I do this, lover begins to pile drive you, and you cannot hold out any longer. You cry out, "Oh Mommy!" and your sweet cock spews hot rich man milk all inside my pussy. Lover bellows out and jets his white hot cum into the depths of your bowels, filling them with cum for the very first time. You now have pussy cream all over your cock, and man seed inside your ass.
    When he pulls out I kiss you deep and passionately and tell you, 'You've been a good boy and a very good fuck. Thank you Babyboy"

As you raise up, Lover drops to the floor to lick your cock clean as you moan out in stunned pleasure once more.
    I tell you to go clean up. When you come out of the bathroom, I hand you $300 dollars because you were such a good boy. I tell you that the hotel room is yours for the night, and that a hot meal will be arriving soon for you. Tonight you will be off the streets at least. My business card is in with the money, and I tell you I will be back in town again soon, and will require your services once more......
    Wink
    Mommy

TLK 2012
  2. i_shoot_blanks
    i_shoot_blanks
    Ooooooohhhhhhhh Mama Minx!!!!!! A magnificent, exciting, cock raising story. You may just cure my ED!!!!
  3. Plumhead2
    Plumhead2
    Hmmmm, I am hungry. Haven't had a meal in . . . let me see . . . well at least a two hours! Hope you feel sorry for me and want me off the streets tonight. LOL Wonderfully erotic story.
  4. Cherokee_Mountaincat
    Cherokee_Mountaincat
    LOL Well Shoot if I do that one heck of a compliment to me! Thank you Darlin..:} And Plum? If yer hungry Id be happy to feed ya Sugar...*Lecherous grin*
    Cat