Register

Exploring a Bi Fascination: Part 5, Doing it

1. Plumhead2
    Plumhead2
    The next few weeks were filled with wild imaginings about what might happen if Roy and Paula actually took them up with their offer to meet.

“Do you think that we might actually do it?” Marsha asked, her eyes wide and her breathing heavy, “What would you feel if some other guy had sex with me? What would you feel if you saw his cock sliding in and out of my pussy? What would you feel if he made me moan? Made me cum?”

You could tell that she was trying to work out all the fears so that her libido could have free range and do what her desire wished.

Plum was his confident, nontraditional self. He always believed that one should live life to the fullest and that there was a difference between sex and lovemaking. He knew that he loved Marsha and that Marsha love him, and that would never change because of a bit of sexual exploration. In fact, he was sure that it would bring them closer.

Soon they were surfing the web, finding threesome and foursome videos. Marsha watched with Plum and she was fascinated with the different ways that three and four people could pleasure each other. In fact, she became almost obsessive about finding and watching these videos.

Finally, Roy and Paula set a date to meet with them. Plum and Marsha packed their suitcase and drove up north. At the motel, Plum was glad to see that Roy and Paula were the same friendly and comfortable people that he remembered from their previous meeting with him months past. They all went out for dinner, and the conversation was lively and relaxed.

“I really like them,” Marsha relayed to Plum as they got back to the room, “I mean I could be good friends with them even if we weren’t going to . . .” and her voice trailed off as what she was going to say hit her.

Once in the room, again Roy took over. He was confident and gave an air that everything was OK.

“Let’s get these clothes off,” he ordered, “one at a time.” With that he slowly took off his shirt, revealing a chest with just the right amount of hair. Then he shucked his pants. As he stepped out of his underwear, his 7 and a half inch cock sprang out. Marsha took a deep breath as she realized that soon she would have to feel that inside of her. She shuddered in anticipation and felt that familiar tingle in her loins.

Marsha was next, and she shyly removed her clothes. When she was naked, she again felt that feeling of freedom, of having removed her inhibitions as well as her clothes.

Plum was next. He was shaking with excitement as he removed his clothes. “Nice big cockhead,” Paula remarked, and that made him feel good.

Finally, Paula wiggled seductively out of her clothes and twirled around for all to see. She carried herself with such self-confidence that sexiness and sexuality seemed to emanate from her body.

The next thing really shocked both Plum and Marsha. Roy pushed Plum down and the bed and started to suck Plum’s cock. Plum was surprised, but his astonishment soon was overwhelmed by the pleasure that he was receiving.

“Yeah, Roy always leaves them happy,” Paula remarked to Marsha, “he really knows how to pleasure a cock. Here pull up a chair and let’s watch.”

Marsha was caught by surprise by Roy’s actions. At first it seemed so odd to see her beloved Plum’s cock moving in and out of Roy’s mouth. It didn’t compute seeing a man giving pleasure to another man. She thought that she might be disgusted, but strangely enough she wasn’t. In fact, to the contrary, she was fascinated. The more she looked the more aroused she got.

Her concentration was interrupted by the feeling of a hand on her breast. Paula directed her attention to the scene before them, “Look, honey, see how he is using his tongue on the cockhead? Doesn’t that make your breasts throb and your nipples grow hard,” and she pinched one of Marsha’s nipples with one hand while tweaking one of her own nipples with her other hand.

Marsha was breathing even more heavily now and she was getting even more stimulated by the thought that Paula was the first woman to ever touch her breasts. It felt so strange and yet it wasn’t long before she was aching for more.

Plum was enjoying the blowjob, but he wanted more of the taste of cock that he had experienced the last time he had met with with Roy and Paula. So he got up and moved about so that he and Roy were sucking each other. Plum was soon slurping up and down Roy’s cock and he was so turned on by the sounds of Roy’s moans.

At first he was worried about what Marsha might think of what he was doing, but one glance over to her let him know that she was alright with it. In fact she was watching with eyes glazed over, her hand rubbing her pussy and Paula’s hand squeezing her nipples.

Marsha felt a rush of wetness flowing out of her pussy and her arousal was flowing and taking over her senses. As if on autopilot, she moved over to the bed, pushed Plum on his back, and mounted his cock quickly in an attempt to put out the rising fire of sexual tension that flared up inside her. Paula took her place facing Marsha, her pussy placed right over Plum’s mouth. With Marsha riding up and down on Plum’s cock and Paula riding Plum’s pussy-experienced tongue, the sounds of moans and groans soon filled the room. Roy took his place behind Paula and slipped his cock into her pussy. Soon he was pumping in and out of her, while Plum tongued her pussy and his cock and balls. Paula reached over and fingered Marsha’s pussy and clit and brought Marsha to a fever pitch of lust.

The room was soon filled with the sounds of people in the throes of spectacular sex. The smell of sex dominated the air and served to heighten the excitement of the moment. It all grew more and more heated until with a scream, Marsha came. Her orgasm triggered off Plum’s orgasm and his wild tongue set off Paula’s orgasm and that send Roy over the edge. Their orgasms exploded one after the other like some kind of game of climax dominos. Bodies were shaking and limbs were flailing about with abandon. A chorus of “Ahs” and “Oh, gods” spread madly through the room.

And then they all collapsed on one another. There was this short silence and then from the next motel room, they could hear applause.

“Guess we were a bit noisy,” Roy commented with deadpan understatement. Everyone laughed and the tension was relieved.

“Can I give it a go with Marsha?” Roy politely asked. Plum looked at Marsha and she quietly said, “Uh, OK.”

“Get on your knees,” Roy directed and Marsha complied.

Paula took Roy’s swollen cock and slowly feed it into Marsha’s pussy. Marsha trembled with the excitement of a strange cock entering her body. As Roy slid back and forth into her pussy, Plum sucked on Marsha’s nipples. Roy picked up the pace and Plum rubbed Marsha’s clit with his fingers and pumped Roy’s cock as it made its upstroke.

Marsha’s crescendoing moans made Plum excited and he was amazed how comfortable he felt watching another man have sex with his girlfriend. If she was getting pleasure, then he was happy.

All of a sudden, he heard Roy groan loudly. Plum looked up to see Paula wearing a strap-on dildo and she was spearing Roy in the ass. As she plunged in deeply into Roy, Roy in turn plunged in deeply into Marsha. The thrusting in and out grew more intense, and the action of the dildo on his prostate soon made Roy desperate to cum. He could feel the cum rising up his cockshaft and he knew the his orgasm was going to erupt any moment. All of a sudden, it hit him from nowhere. He plunged deep into Marsha and shot out a forceful stream of hot cum.

Marsha bucked and came like gangbusters, squirming and shaking and filling the room with series of grunts and belly-derived groans. They both fell forward in exhaustion, and once again applause erupted from the room next door.

After they showered and dressed they made their goodbyes.

“Roy, Paula, thank you for making our fantasies real,” Plum told them, “it was better than our imaginations could have created.”

“Yes, thank you both,” Marsha chimed in and kissed Paula, “it was great. I can’t believe that we did what we did, but now that we did it, I feel so relaxed with you two. I hope that we can stay in contact.”

And with that they all left the motel and the bi-fantasy became of memory to be savored over and over again.
  2. i_shoot_blanks
    i_shoot_blanks
    Wonderful story!!! Very realistic. Although I'm an amateur and received C's on my college papers, I thought your story was very well written. Would love to meet Roy and Paula or Plum and Marsha.
  3. Plumhead2
    Plumhead2
    Thank you for your kind words. Actually Roy and Paula do exist, although their names have been changed in this story. I "met" them on another online chatroom. They regularly have friends come to visit for their sex weekends. I was so envious. Paula did suggest that they could include me and eventually my wife, but then during later chats, they decided that they couldn't pick up just any "stray dog" that needed them. So they declined. Would I have actually taken them up on their first offer? That is the question that makes fantasizing and "what ifs" so exciting.