Register

What did you wear?

1. elmwood7
    elmwood7
    What did you wear or try on the first time?
  2. cnjbimm
    cnjbimm
    The 1st time i dressed i was 12 . I snuck into my moms room and put on a bra and open bottomed girdle with attched garters and a pair on stockings. I paraded around the house posing in all the mirrors. Finally j/o in my bedroom. i still get such a thrill from the feel of lingerie on me and/or my partner. i love to have a lady dress me up in swexy lingerie and make me go service her husband
  3. bim469ky
    bim469ky
    My first time I wore sexy black string thong.
  4. silkpanty61
    silkpanty61
    I constantly wear panties, have dressed up at home a few times, when wife was at work. I don't ever see myself looking enough like a woman to go out dressed as a woman. I have bought a couple of wigs, but have never put on makeup to see what I would look like. I have worn womens polo shirts to work, and since I normally wear polo's, there wasn't much to tell the difference, except the buttons on the collar being on the other side. I have also worn a pair of womens jeans to work. Not form fitting ones, since I am a bigger guy. I also have worn tights under my work clthes a few times.
  5. Thong lvr
    Thong lvr
    Moms panties and bra. I was also 12
  6. stiffmon
    stiffmon
    1st time i tryed it was with my mons one piece bathingsuit. Felt good so i started putting bra's and panties on. now i dress and cam like to wear a dress and pantyhoes .. when my wife is out i work around the house dressed..
  7. newlooker
    newlooker
    when i was about fourteen, my cousin was visiting us and when she left she forgot a pair of her panties and stockings, one day i sliped the hose on and oh my god did i love the feel of the nylon on my skin, i was so turned on i was dripping, so i pulled the panties up and when i felt the silky fabric on my butt and cock i was hooked for life, i was so turned on the when i went to adjust my cock i filled the panties with jizz. i dont dress in public but as soon as i am home i always am in paties, i live in kentucky and am looking to meet other lovers of lingerie like me
  8. bottomsup4444
    bottomsup4444
    When I was 15 I worked for an older guy I had worked for him for about a year and we became good friends. He was a cross dresser and had some awesome clothes. One day he asked me if I would like to try on some stuff not wanting to sound to eager I did not say much right away . But the thought of it turned me on very much, so before I knew it he brought out lots of stuff. I really liked the feel of silk panties and mini skirts, and diff tops and high top stockings. I really liked trying on different things and it was also my first sexual experiences with a guy as he wanted to dress me up. It was an awesome feeling having someone changing me and undressing me and dressing me . It became a weekly thing it was always a turn on for me and still is with the right person
  9. shyfellow
    shyfellow
    The first women's lingerie items I purchased were panties stockings and a garter belt. I was 25 and loved it.
  10. donttellnehismy
    donttellnehismy
    Pair of my friends sisters pink silk bikini panties oh what a turn on
  11. gotlek
    gotlek
    When i was 12, my mom's undies.

12. Bi_cycle_man
    Bi_cycle_man
    My first time I tried on panties, second time when I was older I tried on nylons and pantyhose.
  13. Bi_cycle_man
    Bi_cycle_man
    Now I'm wearing thongs, leggings, tights I got a few skirts that I wear right now I'm wearing a pair of women's size 5 shorty shorts. I got some girly t-shirts a few wigs and some bra's just waiting for Halloween so I can wear a half decent outfit..
  14. mickitv
    mickitv
    It was definitely my mother's stockings. My first feel of stockings while rubbing my legs together was very sexy to me. Still love to dress and wear pantyhose but not the same as when I wear stockings.
  15. stungun
    stungun
    Wife's black thigh highs. My cock was immediately rigid and I had an incredible orgasm. Afterwards I started buying different color pantyhose in dollar stores, (only wore them once; they always ended up coated with cum!), and eventually tried bras, teddies, bustiers, garter belts...The slutty feeling being dressed produces a fabulous rush!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast