Register

Is anybody else here married to a sex goddess

1. biforareason
    biforareason
    Although my wife and I are in our early 50's our sexual desire has never waned. Here recently we invited a friend of mine into our bed and that has been awesome, but still my wife loves it when i'm home cause i'm always naked. I hate wearing clothes in my own home, I cook, clean, watch TV everything naked. This gives her the chance to suck me when ever she wants, she is a cum freak! Always has been, she might milk 2 loads a day out of me. I love just bending her over anywhere in the house and fucking the hell out of her very tight pussy. After I cum she has me suck out my cum and feed it to her. On weekends when I have to go to town, she knows I don't wear under wear so she has easy access to my cock when I'm driving, its awesome when we pull into a parking lot and she is wiping her chin of the load I shot. I would not trade her for anything in the world, an whats really incredible is she loves the thought of me and my buddy as well. Sucking his cock in front of her was awkward at 1st but now I love her watching me, she is also on occasion into anal so now she wants to see my bud fuck me, should be an interesting evening tonight.