Register

Intros

1. gag4me
    gag4me
    Where are you from? What are you into? What are you looking for?

30 year old aggressive/Dominant bi top male from Seven Springs/Johnstown area looking for couples (mf, ff, or mm), groups, bi females, and select bi males and TS/TV/TG.
  2. ron_n_pitt
    ron_n_pitt
    From North of Pittsburgh, Into nudity, bisex and friendship, looking for partners.
    I top or bottom, very oral, d&d free, easy going.
    Into 1-on-1, groups or couples.
    Not camera shy, will perform mm for the ladies' pleasure.
  3. fpb09
    fpb09
    Still new to the the bisexual, i'm into oral right now but want to try new things! Easy going no drugs a drink every now and then!
  4. harmless
    harmless
    Hi gang. Just west of the greater Pgh Airport. Had one fairly good hook up from Bi-sexual.com. That person was on the east side of the city. Would like to find someone where I don't have to fight horrendous traffic. From Weirton to Butler or so. Cannot host at this time as my grandkids have moved in. I am only j/o b/j. Looking for a friend who may want the same. Would also like to join a small group of 3 or 4 for some fun.

5. rob-jo
    rob-jo
    hello group im 5'5 211 im into oral, im a bottom looking for friends and couples not into pushy people and i do not push no means no in my eyes and hope in yours too, just wanted to say hi to everyone
  6. BiCDragon
    BiCDragon
    Hi there...North East of the Burgh in a Golf loving town.... *ugh*... looking for friends and playmates!
    Discretion is a must...
  7. highlandscelt
    highlandscelt
    Hi Guys, I'm in Ligonier and new to this site. Looking for fun and friendship with men and or women. Lets meet for a beer and a cigar and see where things up.
  8. barker47
    barker47
    hi guys im just west of erie pa i love to suck be sucked and love anal both giving and receving im 5 10 170 ave body with a 7 in cut cock can host anytime
  9. lost1
    lost1
    Hi all, I'm 45, 5'10 slim smooth bottom from Washington PA, easy going, laid back, no drugs, trying to find a regular top or a couple, would love to try a mmf 3 sum.
  10. cmmss
    cmmss
    HI!. 42 mwm bi, 5'9" 190lbs, clean cut and clean shaven, D&D free and need to keep it that way!Looking for aome occasional bi fun with a similar guy. Into j/o, frott, oral, (no anal), not into kissing but fine with nipple play and massage. (can not host)
  11. mac_46_46
    mac_46_46
    Hello...I'm from the Latrobe/Ligonier area. I have found out that I do love to suck cock. Looking for another guy or couple for some cocksucking and fucking fun. Not into anal.

Update: In the 5 years since I originally post this I have sucked several cocks, some multiple times. So now I am a kind of experienced cocksucker. When I first got back into sucking cock I wouldn't let a guy cum in my mouth, but now I have cum to love taking their load in my mouth and swallowing.
  12. mrod170
    mrod170
    Hi gang,

New to the group, bi-curious married guy from Beaver County.
  13. cmmss
    cmmss
    Welcome!
  14. twosmokers
    twosmokers
    Hey everyone. Im a bi male. Im looking for a woman who doesnt mind that, or maybe isbi herself. I want to meet males and couples around my age for fun.
  15. jgregor148
    jgregor148
    Hello everyone, I am a bi curious married male she does know I am curious and is very supportive in my curiosity. she may want to join in I live just north of the city
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast