Register

Smooth for 15 Years

1. BareProf
    BareProf
    I first used Nair, the odor and slight burning were not pleasant. Then I tried an electric razor. I even did "Brazilian" in a professional salon. The result was incredible smoothness. But the second time she ripped off some skin on my ball sack. OUCH I bought a waxing kit but there was lots of labor involved in heating the wax, spooning it onto my cock and balls, waiting for it to harden then to rip it off - ouch.

For the past 11 years I shave in the shower each morning. The warm water seems to help soften the hairs and the time it takes is minimal. The look and feel of my smooth cock and balls is worth the time. A hairy cock is a turn off for me. Visit any nude beach and you'll see that most of both sexes are smooth regardless their sexuality.

Davie in Florida
  2. mikeyd270
    mikeyd270
    I do the same, shave in the shower. I love the feel and look of being smooth. I always keep my ass smooth and most of the time my balls and cock. I do love sucking on a smooth cock.
  3. lookn4fun64
    lookn4fun64
    Yup, warm water in the shower works the best
  4. gunslinger13
    gunslinger13
    Shower shave is best, I do like the smooth look
  5. johny_b
    johny_b
    warm weather i shave my entire body, cold weather, i leave my arm hair
  6. curmwm57
    curmwm57
    Ever since I got shaved for a vasectomy about 20 years ago, I maintained the smooth or at least tightly trimmed look by shaving daily and using Nair or waxing. Then I bought my wife a laser hair remover and since then I have used that and it works great. Takes some patience and a little work to get used to but once you get the hang of it I can stay smooth for weeks. I usually concentrate on my balls and maintain a small patch above my cock now.
  7. redngoldpride
    redngoldpride
    Yes in the morning lots of warm water lather shave my entire crotch area and between my ass cheeks smooth soft valley and hole
  8. GreenFedora
    GreenFedora
    I love being smooth. I'm not terribly hairy to begin with. i shave in the tub every couple of days. i definitely prefer smooth guys as well. it makes fellatio so much more enjoyable.
  9. Mmpmm
    Mmpmm
    I love being smooth as well! I am not very hairy anyway and have been trimmed for years but it really feels sexy when when it's completely smooth. Typically shave a couple times a week in the shower with a cooling gel shaving cream. After I am freshly shaved and in bed, I hate when I'm touching my smooth bush that it hurts when I rub against the grain.
  10. LingerieandLace
    LingerieandLace
    I have been shaving myself, from my neck to toes, for over 20+ years now and I love being smooth as well! Normally I do this every time I shower and lucky I am not very hairy anyway. Also I seem to feel a bit more sexy, when I am shaved completely smooth. The look and feel of my private area shaved smooth including, my cock and balls is all worth the time. Most of the time a hairy cock can be a turn off for me, I do enjoy and love sucking on a smooth shaved cock!
  11. Bibeach
    Bibeach
    I like leaving a small landing strip or when the mood hits to shave completely bald. Either way, the feeling of smooth skin against smooth skin is very sexy.
  12. chargersfan
    chargersfan
    Smooth is so sexy and I’ve been doing it since I looked at a Fox Magazine in the early 90’s and the male female we’re both bald .... smooth or nothing for me ..!