Register

Anal

1. Jackin50021
    Jackin50021
    I'm new here and have never tried a man yet but enjoyed toys and strapons. Would any male want to be my first?
  2. Flounder1967
    Flounder1967
    I'd be willing to help the next time I'm out that way. It's fun and exciting.
  3. Jackin50021
    Jackin50021
    May I ask where you're from? Remember it will be the first time I get fucked and have cum shot in my ass. I'm very excited to try it. Will you be alone or wife or other guy with you? And how big are you? And thickness.
  4. Flounder1967
    Flounder1967
    SLow down, 1st mostly likely I'll be alone most likely. 2nd I'm about 6.5" little thicker than average. We can take it slow. I don't know when I'm going to be out there.
  5. Jackin50021
    Jackin50021
    That's ok no big rush, I'm still a little nervous about it.
  6. justmelonely
    justmelonely
    anal is something I have been wanting to try also, having a cock in my ass. But I would have to get to know the person first be for anything would happen, and i am very nervous about it but want so much to try it and sucking cock also.
  7. Flounder1967
    Flounder1967
    Trust is the monst inploartnat part of anal I believe. Once you feel that connection of trust I think it's much more fun.
  8. justmelonely
    justmelonely
    I have to agree, trust is the biggest thing, finding the right person to trust can be hard at times
  9. aquaman79
    aquaman79
    Justmelonely we should meet sometime time sit have a cup of joe or soda,I think you would be ok with someone to talk to and who knows you would meet again?