Register

the Second instalment of " Pink Pussy and Uncut"

1. joecred
    joecred
    The story so far; On awakening from a long nights sleep,our hero finds himself wallowing in a place half way between sleep and awake,lost in a fantasy with a pink pussy and a very erect smooth uncut penis.Intros apart and wasting no time Pink Pussy has pinned our hero to deck and sitting astride him, mulched her fanny all over his face, then pulling his legs over his head began to suck on his balls. our hero had decided to submit only to realise that Pink Pussy was not alone,through the corner of his eye he could make out a smooth 7" erect uncut penis,he was being prepared for penetration to his amazement he found himself choosing a strategy of submission.

Episode 2 " The Rimming"

Preparing to receive 7"s of smooth uncut seamed a good idea.I mean man this could hurt, maybe even bruise,to my surprise I felt a firm soft wetness wriggling around my anus, probing and poking.With this going on between my legs and what was being inflicted on on my face,I slipped into a state of sublime surrender.I had never been rimmed before and for the first time I understood,such pleasure is so hard to put into word so perhaps "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" would do.And it only got better,I could feel that he was burrowing into me with his face,his nose probing and smelling,he slipped one finger in and slowly moving it around and around the rim.First with his finger and then his oral probe,it seamed as if my anus was expanding cause I swear blind I could feel two, no three,hey what was uncut up to, I was't sure I had signed up for this, but anyway what the hell. Sure enough after an expanse of almost unbearable pleasure,I felt his whole hand gently slip into my anus.Once in he stroked and carefully formed his hand into a fist and then work it against my rim.There are many pleasures I have been fortunate in having experienced,but none could compare.Pinky moved her self round,slipping my cock into her very mushy vagina,squeezing and ridding,plunging deeply, hovering, fast ,slow.Uncut removed his hand lingering to play on my ring,I was at the point of no return," FUCK MY ARS" I cried out Oblivious of any consequence.

Episode 3 "The Humiliation" [coming soon]