Register

Sucking your own cock, anyone else do this?

1. Bicurious81
    Bicurious81
    As a kid I used to be able to suck my own cock and cummed in my mouth on a regular basis, at first it was gross but after a times I truly enjoyed it. Am I the only one who did this? Damn I wish I stayed in gymnastic and found the fountain of youth!
  2. genera101.2
    genera101.2
    i used to be able to do this too. i would put two or three pillows under my head/shoulders and throw my legs over my head. i could get about two or three inches of my cock in my mouth and suck. i couldn't do it for long cause it would start to hurt. haven't been able to do it for many years now
  3. bi4asplay
    bi4asplay
    When In my early 20s I could get folded up enough that I could just lick the head. I would shoot my load in my mouth than lick the tip
  4. Asspussy302
    Asspussy302
    I've been trying for a long time. Do lots of stretching so I can bend that way. I don't think my dick is long enough to get it in my mouth. I can cum in my mouth, and I love doing that.
  5. biturbo
    biturbo
    I started sucking myself in early adolescence; managed to get the head in. Very pleasurable, including swallowing. Got a bit stiff lately, I should start going to the gym.
  6. Chirusty
    Chirusty
    I started sucking the head of my cock at about 15 laying on my back and throwing my legs over my back as far as I could get my 6 in cock's head in my mouth licking n sucking on it until I got off sucking n swallowing the cum down. Now that I am older and can't even try such a thing I just cum in a shot glass n suck it down that way
  7. craiger
    craiger
    I wish i could suck my own cock. I have jacked off
    and been able to be like allmost upside down where my cock us acouple inches from my mouth
    but no closer. I am as ble to shoot my cum into my mouth
    though. And i think it is hot to have cum shot on my
    face and mouth.
  8. Meliss
    Meliss
    this group is an incentive to do lots of stretching
  9. Odge1
    Odge1
    I used to be able to when I was young and flexible. I used to love it. Can't do it now. I just blow my load into my palm and slurp it down. Yummy!
  10. bi4asplay
    bi4asplay
    If I could suck myself, I would do it at least two times a day.
  11. Waylon
    Waylon
    Like many of us, when I was around 14 to 16 I was very slim and flexible. My cock has always been around 6 inches erect. By getting my head down and holding my arms under my thighs, I could get all of the head and a couple of inches of the shaft in my mouth. With practice, I could bob up and down and take a nice load in my mouth. It felt so good when I came and I imagine if I could still do it, I would never leave the house!!
  12. playinmyholes
    playinmyholes
    I am 35, getting in shape, and am able to get just past my my head on a 5.5 cut cock. I can lick a small area of my balls if I pull them down enough. My cum is bitter, but it's still a turn on for me. I would like to meet women with dildos & strap-on's, and shemales that would take advantage of me in that "vulnerable" position.
  13. jmax1961
    jmax1961
    Another one here who could back in high school and college. I was able to get head and maybe another inch in my mouth... wish I still could, especially since my cum is extra sweet tasting (I'm diabetic)!
  14. jimdiana98
    jimdiana98
    i as a teen used to suck my own cock a lot every night for the most partits how i got to sucking others my brothers friend walked in on me doing it he was my first blk cock and first other s cock to suck
  15. dean6069@yahoo
    dean6069@yahoo
    Was able to lick the top and foreskin when I was young, never got enough in to actually suck, I'm quite jealous. Wish I had a man to suck.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast