Register

Double 3-way weekend

1. Hypersexual11
    Hypersexual11
    Remember the feeling you would get back in the day when your parents would be leaving for awhile and you had the place to yourself? It seems to still happen, even at age 50. My wife's mom lives with us. She's retired so she is here 24/7. Her bedroom is right next to ours so sex tends to be pretty reserved. She recently left for a couple weeks to visit family. My wife, J, and I had been looking forward to the empty house.

The first free day we had was Wednesday. We invited Chuck over for dinner and play. We've been seeing Chuck for about 3 years. He is very mature, friendly, and a very attentive lover, also very bisexual. We had a nice dinner and a couple drinks on the patio. J had on a light sundress with nothing under it. Chuck would lift the dress or reach for her pussy whenever she was in reach of him. And she made it a point to be within reach as much as possible. J is a very fun sex partner. At 51, she still has a fun. sexy body. 5'2" and about 110 lbs and no inhibitions.

We quickly made our way to the bedroom. Chuck and I got undressed and he fed me his thick 8" dick. I can never get even half that hog down my throat but it's always fun trying. J joined after a few minutes and we broke free to focus on her. We both grabbed a tit and sucked the pink nipples while she writhed under us. She has very sensitive nipples and can come from just having them sucked. Chuck moved down her body and lifted her knees to fully expose her lovely pussy and pink little asshole. I kept at her nipples for awhile before moving to her mouth. She was getting into her pussy being ravaged by Chuck as I started deeply kissing her, tounging her teeth, lips, everywhere I could reach. As she reached orgasm, I ran my tongue over her lips as I knew Chuck was doing to her lower lips. She came with a growl and arched back as Chuck held her in place and licked her through her orgasm.

She was ready to fuck. Chuck moved up between her legs, parting them with his knees. I squirted some lube on my hand and stroked it onto his angry looking cock. I spread J's pussy wide with my fingers and directed him in. He sank balls deep in one long slow thrust as J pushed her cunt up to take it all. I moved up and rubbed my cock all over her face as she experienced being so completely filled with cock. Chuck quickly got into a nice pace, taking long powerful thrusts. He then bent down and took my cock from J's mouth and proceeded to suck me for all he was worth as he continued pleasing J's hungry pussy. MMM, what a sight. My cock being devoured at one end, J licking and sucking my hanging balls, her legs pulled wide as she pushed back to meet his every thrust. She came again, hard. Her squirming body impossible to stay on. We broke free and sat back, breathing hard and feeling very good. J had her hand in her pussy, still trying to recover from the intense orgasm. We took a quick break for some cold water when Chuck told her she needed more cock in her. She agreed and moved over on top of him. It always amazes me to see her grab that big dick and take it all. She immediately started to get into it, slamming down on it and screaming her pleasure. From behind her I could see her pussy was stretched almost to the limit and her juices were pouring out. I moved in behind them and they quickly moved into position for what was coming.I covered my cock with lube and rubbed it over Chuck's cock and J's pussy. I lined up and gave a push and entered her pussy with Chuck, only the head, J gasped and asked me to hold it. In this position, she is very full and has to go slow. We allowed her to take charge. She would push back ever so slightly, gasp, start to shake and hold still. After only a minute or 2 she still only had about 2 inches of me in her when she came so hard we both came out of her, followed by a gush of sweet pussy juice. She didn't waste any time and climbed back on Chuck and presented her ass to me. I easily slid into her ass as Chuck started fucking her hard. This was her favorite, her ass and pussy full of hard pounding cocks. She lasted quite a bit longer this time and we were able to hold her down through her first couple orgasms. But fucking her through her orgasms makes them stronger and closer together. Eventually we both lost her as she screamed and both cocks shot out of her convulsing body. She laid back, hair matted to her face, body covered with sweat, and said "guys, come up to my face and jerk off all over me". Well, I was nowhere near coming yet but Chuck quickly moved to her face an started stroking his meat, right over her face. I moved down to her face as well and we licked whatever his hand left exposed. After a minute he announced he was coming. We both opened our mouths and turned toward the head of his throbbing dick head. He loosened his grip and his first shot hit the back of my throat and J's tongue. We quickly started liking off his come from each other as he continued shooting his wad on our face. Damn, what fun. And this was just the first day!
  2. Hypersexual11
    Hypersexual11
    On Thursday, we had a date with another friend who lives in the mountains. We took our ATV up to his place and took off on a several hour ride which included some beautiful mountain trails. We ended our trip by driving down a creek until we came to his favorite swimming hole. We took all our clothes off and played in the water for awhile. When we got back to his place we walked to a nearby restaurant and had some lunch and a couple drinks. When we got back we were all ready for some play. We retired to his bedroom and his massive bed. We took J’s clothes off and started to work her hot little body. Dave, as do all the guys we see, loves her red haired pussy and ate her to a couple orgasms as I watched and played with her. Since we were all pretty turned on from the ride and a day of teasing we got right to hard core fucking. For awhile, we simply took turns fucking her while she sucked on whoever wasn’t in her pussy. Dave has a nice big dick but not as big as Chucks’. J’s favorite position with Dave is to ride him reverse cowgirl so she can lean back and present her pussy to me as well. After licking her pussy juice from his cock as he fucked her, I moved up and put my dick in her with his. The 2 of us make a tight fit but not so tight that we can’t fuck her good and hard. After about 10 minutes of having 2 cocks please her she had come enough to need a break. Once again, she requested that we jack off over her face. This time we were both ready to come. I came first, shooting most of my load in her mouth. The sight of me coming in her mouth sent Dave over the edge and he started shooting before I was done. J was loving seeing 2 throbbing cocks in her face shooting their loads in her mouth and on her face. She looked so lovely as she relaxed in the afterglow, slowly scraping the come from her face into her mouth and sucking her fingers clean. What a day!
  3. fubar13
    fubar13
    WOW, now that was hot...
  4. ErosUrge
    ErosUrge
    nice nice nice; those were hot encounters....it's been 9 months since my last mmf...looking forward to the next.
  5. bi4asplay
    bi4asplay
    Very nice. You sound like a very fun couple to know.
  6. babyrmd
    babyrmd
    I only have had a mmf encounter once and I made sure both of them enjoyed using me for their pleasure. It started out with the his wife and I laying in bed kissing while the hubby got undressed. He then made his way in between the 2 of us and she grabbed his cock and told me to suck it which I eagerly did. I started with licking around the head as I usually do, then up and down the shaft to the balls and back up. This got his cock really hard. She then grabbed the back of my head and forced his cock down my throat and I took all 7" to his balls. I continued to suck it for at least 20 minutes and she was kissing me while I was sucking it. She then laid back and I moved from the cock to her pussy, licking it and shoving my tongue into her. She loved it. The hubby then got behind me and with his precum and my saliva as lube, entered me bareback. He had never done that to a man before but the wife wanted to see him take a man from behind. Since I am always willing to give my male pussy up to men, I took it all. We stayed in this position for at least 40 minutes. Every time he was about to cum he backed off and had very good control over it. The wife then got into a position to watch him fuck me and guided his ock back into me while spreading my cheeks. She started to masturbate while watching and told her hubby to fuck me until he came. About 10 min later he started to cum, he shot into me then pulled out and I laid on my back under his cock and shot the rest all over my face and into my mouth. He had a huge load and covered my face with it. The wife then kissed me again and told me i did a good job making her hubby cum. Then she went to work on my cock with her mouth and got me hard then mounted me and rode it until she started to cum. Hubby knelt next to us and shoved his cock back into my mouth to suck the rest of the cum out and the wife enjoyed me taking it from my ass to my mouth. I think that helped make her cum so quick. Would be nice to meet more couples in Maryland who enjoy a very bi male and use me in the same way.
  7. Hypersexual11
    Hypersexual11
    Thanks for sharing. You sound like a very uninhibited guy, the funnest kind!
  8. Hypersexual11
    Hypersexual11
    This last weekend, we had a hotel double header lined up. A guy we met on a swinger site was to come to the room about 4pm. After we played, we planned on dinner then another friend, the guy from my second story above was supposed to come over about 8:30. That guy bailed on us which was a bummer but it did mean we could spend more time with John. Our room was pretty nice. Huge king size bed, a second floor with a 3 person jetted tub. We had brought music and plenty of candles. We hadn't seen John since J's mom moved in with us. He couldn't host so we lost touch. It had been over 2 years since we had seen him so I thought it would be best if we took it slow. J had other ideas. She had been downing the captain n cokes and was feeling like getting fucked. She put on a tiny see-thru nightie with a thong. I greeted John at the door and J gave him a big hug once he was in the room. The look on his face was priceless as he openly lusted after her. It took us very little time, sitting on the bed together, having a drink, to slowly get clothes removed. J has a very pretty pink and delicious pussy. You can see it in the first 2 pics at the top of this group. John had mentioned in an earlier phone conversation how he was really looking forward to tasting J again and it was obvious he was going for it. He pushed J back on the bed, pulled her thong to the side and dived into her pussy, taking her by surprise but not for long. She was soon getting into it and asking me to please feed her my cock. This is a position we have spent a lot of time in. We have yet to find a guy that we can pull off her pussy for the first half hour.
    John's cock was rock hard as he moved up her body and slipped into her. From there he took my cock away from J and sucked me like a starving man. J was fine with this as she was able to focus on the feeling of a strange cock fucking her. I disengaged from them and went around to watch the fucking up close. I loved grabbing John's cock and feeling it slide into J. After awhile, J thought we should use the tub so she bounced up the stairs and started filling it up. John went up and got in while we made some fresh drinks. The tub was relaxing and the conversation was light and flirty with plenty of touching until we were all ready to dry off and continue.
    During one of our earlier conversations, John mentioned he was hoping to replay his favorite thing from the last time we met. He wanted to be on the bottom of a 69 while I fucked J. Any bi guy that has been in this position understands the definition of the perfect position. Getting your dick sucked my a woman insane with lust as her pussy is both fucked and licked. Tasting the pussy cum on the hard cock as it slides out of her pussy, feeling the balls drag across your face. The ultimate. I kept at it as long as I could but didn't want to cum yet so had to stop after a few minutes. It's really hard to not come when your balls and cock are being licked and her pussy is twitching. J got up and headed to the bathroom and to make a new drink. This gave John and me a few minutes to play together. John loves sucking cock as much as I do so we lined up side by side and sucked each other until J came back in. I had started rubbing John's ass while sucking him and could tell he was anxious for me to go further. I slid a finger in him and he bore down on it. J got back on the bed and John asked me to put "just the head" of my cock in his ass while he went back to eating pussy. I lubed up his ass and my cock, grabbed the base which allowed just the head and a couple inches exposed. I pressed my head into his ass and he groaned into J's pussy as I started to fuck him slowly with the end of my cock. After about a minute, he asked for all of it. I pulled my hand off my cock and sank balls deep into him. Another groan as he pushed back hard against me. I started to fuck him with nice strong long strokes as he went crazy. As I started getting close to coming again, I pulled out. John climbed back on J and slid into her as I went to the bathroom to wash up. When I cam back, I could see John was fast approaching orgasm. I whispered in his ear that I would love for him to come in her pussy while fucking her doggie. He knew what I wanted and went straight to it. J got on me and pulled my cock into her mouth as John pulled her ass up to meet his cock. He fucked her madly for about a minute as I licked his shaved balls and ass and caught the juices off his dick. He groaned loudly and pushed all the way into J. His balls pulled up tight and I watched the contractions that were sending his seed into my wife. As he slowly withdrew, his huge load poured out of her pussy onto my tongue. He pushed his dick into my mouth to clean off the remaining come before I dove in and ate every drop from her gaping pussy. Oh what a night!
  9. swingtimedj
    swingtimedj
    Damn good weekend! We still haven't gotten that far into a 3 way but definitely giving us something to strive for.
  10. OralGiver
    OralGiver
    awesome story............wish I could play with you
  11. Hypersexual11
    Hypersexual11
    Damn, I can't believe how few of us are getting MMFs going. or at least telling about them. When we play, I like to get the experience down as quickly as possible. There are 2 issues, first, being old and constantly high, my memory isn't what it should be. Second, we have had a lot of MMFs over the past few years and it's kinda easy for the experiences to run together and taint the memory. SO...here I am back at it. There have been a couple screws with Dave but nothing I needed to write about.

I guess since spring is finally in the air, folks libidos are increasing. After a long dry spell, our ad in a swinger site got some interest. It's hard to get 3 people together to fuck. It seems like it would be easy, but it's really kinda hard. LOTS of people flake. I was pursuing several guys, ready to go for the first one that would actually show up. Everyone chickened out on us except what would have been our last choice. A guy in from out of town on business for a few days. We were really looking for someone that we could see more often and build up some trust. We chatted on the phone and thru email for a few days. I kept expecting him to bail but he never did. Finally, when all our other leads failed, we decided to go ahead and see him. J knew I was in need of a hard cock in my mouth and was ready to take some chances to get it for me.

"Steve" was in his hotel room when we arrived. He was a nice enough looking guy, in good shape. Maybe a little older than he said but whatever. J was a wreck. She was sitting in the single chair while Steve and I were sitting on the bed. Steve had a couple bottles of excellent red wine. He asked us earlier what we liked to drink. J loves the red wine and this stuff was really good. She went thru her first glass quickly and Steve was right there to fill it back up. We also all did several hits of weed. Within a half hour, J was loosening up. I wasn't getting any vibes, negative or positive from J so had no idea if we should stay or go. Finally, when Steve was standing up, J stood up and stood next to him. That was all it took. He took her in his arms and deeply kissed her. She immediately responded to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and waist. Steve's hand slid down to J's ass and he gave it a nice squeeze.

What seemed like a very short time later, J was naked and spread out on the bed. I had told Steve that her nipples are very sensitive and she can cum just from me sucking on them. She really loves 2 mouths working her nipples. We spent a very enjoyable time with J writhing under us while we tried to keep her hard little nips in our mouth. Steve had gotten impatient and was rubbing her pussy. As J shook with the first of many orgasms that night, I told Steve to taste her.
    He wasted no time getting his mouth on her dripping cunt. My first picture of the evening was her being eaten out by a guy she met 45 minutes earlier.

After he brought her to another wet orgasm, he moved up to her mouth and like he knew her forever, grabbed her head and stuffed his cock in her mouth. She opened wide and took as much of his fat dick as her tiny mouth would allow. This position left her pussy unattended so I got on my knees between her legs and slid my cock in while she enjoyed the strange cock in her mouth. I fucked her like this for less than a minute. (long enough for one picture, it's at the top of the group, the first one) She knew what I wanted and grabbed my arm and pulled me down on her. She pulled Steve's dick out of her mouth and shoved it in mine. He pushed it in as she grabbed the back of my head and forced it deep into my mouth. Steve groaned at the pleasure my mouth gave him as he fucked me. I was still fucking J and she was getting close. I moaned loudly on his dick, the pleasure of having a hard cock too much. At hearing this J came harder than she had to this point. She gets so turned on watching me suck cock.

We managed to maneuver into a daisy chain. J was sucking me, I was sucking Steve and Steve was eating J. I took advantage of the time to really enjoy the hard cock. I licked and sucked his balls, rubbed my face all over his crotch, reveling in the faint smell and taste of sweat. I tried to cram that fat cock all the way down but couldn't do it for more than a second. I wish I could learn to deep throat. J eventually couldn't handle the stimulation any more and had to pull away.

After a short rest, a sip of wine and another hit, we decided that J needed to be DVP'd. After a couple failed attempts, it's harder than it looks, we made it. Steve was on the bottom, balls deep in J. She leaned forward and spread as far as possible. I pushed Steve's legs together and put mine outside his. He was still able to fuck her. The view was awesome. I really wanted to go taste that but had a different mission. I lubed up and got as hard as a rock and told J that I was ready. She stopped fucking and held still while I ran my cock around Steve's cock, where it entered her pussy. I found a spot where I could slowly slide my dick in up to the the head. J froze up and asked us to wait. We held still while she adjusted to the invasion. She slowly started to hump back on me and I slowly started to ease my cock further up her pussy. I could feel every vein of Steve's cock in that tight space. Finally, after we were both balls deep in her pussy and she had adjusted, she said "That's it boys, now FUCK ME!". So we did. I took long deep stabs at her, sliding along her pussy walls and Steve's cock. The feeling was so amazing. I wanted to cum so bad but it was too early. I held back but didn't have to for long. The moan started deep in her throat, her body started to vibrate as her moan slowly turned into a wail. As she went over the top of her most powerful orgasm of the night, we couldn't hold on. She was absolutely fucked. She lay across the bed, smiling and twitching. Steve looked at me and said he had never experienced this before. As J lay across the bed, her head was over the edge slightly. I walked to her and placed my balls in her mouth. She slowly tongued me while I stroked my cock and watched Steve clean up her gaping dripping pussy. The feeling and visual stimulation was too much. I pulled my balls out of her mouth and replaced them with my cock. She opened wide as I groaned and watched my cum spray into her mouth. When I finished, Steve said, "don't swallow that, feed it to me" And she did. I didnt go soft. We kept at it for close to another hour until exhausted we headed out. Off to Sherry's for pie and coffee!
  12. art0711
    art0711
    I would love to meet you two!
  13. erosbydesign
    erosbydesign
    Great stories. I have one in my profile but you have inspired me to share another very soon. Thanks for taking the time to share all the passion!
  14. treetopflyer390
    treetopflyer390
    Now that was a great story. My first encounter was with a mature couple that I met online. I had him sit on my cock while his wife sucked him off. She was careful not to let him cum to soon, but she took the length of his cock all the way down her throat over and over while I slid my cock in and out of his hungry ass. I fucked his ass until he was a sweaty mess. His wife nuzzled his balls, lapped the sweat from his hairy sack. She licked my cock clean when I finally pulled it out of his ass. I made the two of them take turns licking my asshole and sucking my cock. When I was ready to cum, I made them both get in front of me and I sprayed it all over their faces. They licked my cum off of each other until they'd swallowed every drop.
  15. Sundazzled
    I so need to be in another MMF. The last time was about 13 years ago Until I met my friends Bruce and Colleen, I never had any inclination to explore sex with other guys. But circumstances tend to change, and in 2005, mine took a dramatic turn when my wife lost her left breast and both ovaries to cancer. Along with them, she lost all future interest in sex. Not only was her sex drive gone, the type of cancer she had prevented her from taking the hormone replacements that might have restored it. After one very frustrating year with no physical intimacy (other than the self-service variety), I began to realize a more-than-casual interest in like minded guys. In a way, it sort of made sense. Sex on the side with another woman would have felt too much like cheating, and the odds of finding a willing female co-conspirator at my age were growing increasingly slim.

As winter set in, I started hanging out with Bruce and Colleen, a younger nudist couple across town. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I was aware that Bruce had once expressed an interest in exploring guy-on-guy fun, but at the time I had a fulfilling sex life, and no particular interest in straying across the gender line.

Indeed, our get-togethers started off innocently enough; just naked friends enjoying a naked dinner, drinks and a movie or a rousing game of Pictionary on a cold winter night. One night, however, I glanced over from the movie -- The Goodbye Girl, as I recall -- to see my hosts going at it hot and heavy on the couch just a few feet to my left. As the tempo of their play increased, I got the distinct sense they would soon want their privacy. Awkwardly, I started searching for my clothes and an excuse leave.

"You really don't have to leave," they protested. "You're welcome to stay. You can even join in, if you want to."

To tell the truth, I had never seriously considered the possibility of participating in a threesome until that very moment, but the
    invitation was clearly there, and I'd been too long without sex far to refuse it. The next thing I knew, the three of us were all moaning and groaning on the couch as Bruce and I took turns pleasuring Colleen, and she us. It was wicked, but also wonderfully liberating, and as the night wore on, I found myself witnessing things -- and doing things -- I, frankly, never thought I would. Initially, I was worried that jealousy or regrets over what we'd shared that night might sink our friendship, but no unhealthy emotions surfaced, and the following weekend I found myself back at Bruce and Colleen's place for a repeat performance.

Now, the first two times we were together, Bruce and I were exclusively focused on pleasuring Colleen. There was, admittedly, some incidental contact between us guys -- "crossed swords," as Bruce jokingly called it -- but it all seemed perfectly natural and quite unintended. In retrospect, I was probably being naive. It happened far to often to be anything but planned.

Somewhere in the middle of our third encounter, Colleen pushed herself up on her elbows, sat back against the headboard, and quite matter-of-factly announced that she wanted to watch Bruce and me play together while she diddled her clit. I was initially reluctant to explore sexual contact with another guy, but I even more reluctant to offend my hosts or kill the intensely erotic mood we'd created. So, hands trembling and a belly full of butterflies, I reluctantly agreed to indulge Colleen's fantasy. Bruce and I took up a position near the foot of the bed, positioned ourselves so Colleen would have an unobstructed view, and began slow mutual masturbation.

I don't mind saying I was initially nervous as hell. It felt very awkward, as if I was doing something very wrong, something I would later regret. But, with Colleen cooing her approval and telling us how beautiful it was watching us, my nerves and inhibitions began to dissipate, and within five minutes, I had completely surrendered to the extraordinary sensations of Bruce's cock gliding rhythmically through my hand, as he tugged rhythmically on my own. Soon I was pumping both our cocks together in my well-lubed hand, our super-sensitive undersides and swollen heads urging one another toward the point of no return. I was on automatic now, doing without thinking, exploring fantasies I never even knew I had.

Sensing that I was close to cumming, and being unsure how to gracefully handle that awkward moment, I did the last thing I ever expected. Without so much as a conscious thought, I pulled away, dropped to my knees, and began sucking Bruce with genuine abandon. It felt wonderful -- the different textures, the smoothness of his glans against my tongue, the softness of his shaft skin, the way he throbbed and pulsed in response to my ministrations, and the way his ball sac drew up tight as he neared the brink. I felt as if I'd found a missing piece of the puzzle -- a piece that completed me, and I specifically remember thinking, "So this is what I've been missing all these years!"

I fully intended to suck Bruce to completion, but as his orgasm washed over him, I pulled instinctively away, letting him splash instead on my cheek, neck and chest. Before I could even catch my breath, Colleen was on me, causing me to spill my own copious load while Bruce dabbed with a hand towel at the rivulets of semen that seemed to be running everywhere.

In the week that followed, I waited in vain for the guilts to arrive, but oddly, they never did. Not once did I harbor even the slightest regret over the forbidden pleasures Bruce and I had shared that night. Moreover, Bruce and Colleen must have felt the same, because we met several more times throughout that first winter, and guy-on-guy fun became a regular part of our sexual repertoire.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast