Register

Going to hedo 2 June 28th 2013 through July 3rd.

1. joeeileen
    joeeileen
    My wife and I will be going to hedo for our second trip. We will be trying to give swinging a shot. She wants to try bi for the first time which we are both very excited by.I have done some bisexual stuff before but not in years, very excited to jump back in. The plan is for same sex play. If anyone is interested let us know.
    Joe and Eileen.
  2. Casey G
    Casey G
    I am SO curious to know what goes on there! Have heard about Hedonism for years, and the wife and I have talked about going. What's it like? Is the place nice? Is there pressure to swing, etc, or do a lot of people just hang out?
  3. joeeileen
    joeeileen
    Hedo is great. They are doing lots of renovations to bring the place up to date. There is not really much pressure most people are go with the flow. If you get the chance do it!
    Joe and Eileen
  4. buds50
    buds50
    hedo was greeeat food was good booze good , ask the pool boy for ghangi mon. then we put 50 bucks in a beer cup under our lounger, and he filled it with ghangi , was ok stuff ,i heard it was always super good i had beter, but it did the trick, a fucking statue can get fucked there , i managed to suck a cpl guys on the sly, we were with swinger friends but straight laced .my wife set up an all girl party on our last day ,at the swim up bar ,i mangaed to keep busy to lol,great time highly recommend it ,but its been a long time now 12 years since we went , love to ehar an update on it, back then the month of january was swingers month and the whole place was nude ,we went the last week and were on the beach naked 6 of us ,but it was the prude side and they told us sorry we ahd to put something on or go to nude side . we were so stonned to care lol