Register

Let's get the ball rolling...

1. axlton
    axlton
    Ok, the group is picking up some members but, so far, nobody's posting I'm going to start this off...

What has your experience in an open relationship been like? Good? Bad?

I'm still new to the open relationship thing and so far this has been uncharted territory for me. I came out to my wife as bi a few months ago, and to my surprise she is totally ok with it. So far all the problems have been on my end of things. At first I had some issues with guilt, but with reassurance from my wife I've begun to move past that. I've had a string of bad encounters as I've worked through my issues, but as I've gotten more comfortable in this new situation things are improving greatly for me. Met a guy last week who happens to be awesome in the sack. It was my first experience that was guilt free for me and the first one that I've managed to be able to just relax and enjoy. Were it not for the fact that we're moving out of town in the coming weeks I'd probably start seeing this guy on a regular basis, still I plan to get with him another time or two before we leave if my schedule allows.

So, things were difficult for me at first, which seems weird for me. I'd thought my wife would have a harder time with this and it would be easier for me, never in a million years did I think it would be the other way around.

How was it for you all, did any of you find yourselves in the same situation or was mine the exception to the rule? And what was it like when you first entered into an open relationship?
  2. thongman45
    thongman45
    Like you, my marriage opened after I came out to my wife, and it has been so/so for me. She is not been at a loss for men to play with. I have had only two. A male, and female couple who were in their 20's and way too immature. Wife has a b/f, but he doesn't know I'm bi, and wife wants to keep it that way. She is embarrassed by my bi sexuality.
    I had guilt issues too. I don't know what to tell you, other than you have to work your way through them.
  3. Agatha
    Agatha
    I am married and my marriage is open. My husband knew about it before we married so he is totally cool with it. It is much easier than people think.
  4. cowboysgrl
    cowboysgrl
    My b/f and I are in a committed relationship, but I enjoy having an open relationship. We both wanted a sexually open relationship and from the beggining of our playing had well defined rules on what we were both comfortable with. Being the bi person in the relationship it was important to me thst those were known and "in stone" before anything happened. It has worked wonderfully for us both and it is still a good way to stir up the heat for us.
  5. paulecir
    paulecir
    Would love to join both of you to especially sexually satiate you orally but otherwise also. You sound like a stand up couple who would be interesting to meet. We have swung in the distant past but my Bride fell for a guy and that ended that at least to my knowledge. Once the marriage is opened it can never be closed and there is always second guessing going on. Love to be part of aiding in my partners to cum and cum over and over if so situated. I live in Columbia MD. I have been with only one male, one time, kiss suck and he entered me with his nine inches-- love to again enjoy such but this time mfm.
  6. moroni10
    moroni10
    is this the same as polymory style????? good ;-)
  7. sisboy
    sisboy
    I just do what I am told.It is a lot easier like that and I get surprises for being good.She brought the bi and c/d out of me.It was a little crazy in the beginning but she lets her lovers know what is going on.At that point most of them want her pussy so bad they give in.It benefits us both.
  8. paulecir
    paulecir
    Wish I could get in contact with a couple , preferably for a mfm but either one would suffice. My wife has been comatose for some time now and I am very eager to engage in erotic sex again. Let me know by message-- need some sexual satiation soon.