Register

What to do best if you are not experienced and shy?

1. Alekb52
    Alekb52
    I am bi curious married man. My fantasies are floating in my head but how to find real person?
  2. Darkspace5150
    Darkspace5150
    I'm in similar situation. I've been looking around and adult friend finder seems to be the most popular venue.
  3. 2008gsxr
    2008gsxr
    In the same situation lot of ppl on here are old and pushy
  4. harmless
    harmless
    I have found that the people that answer your ads, and show up for a coffee date, are the best. Lotta guys and gals just want to jack you off with multiple e-mails.
  5. Coastocoast
    Coastocoast
    It seems that so many are just looking for a warm body for an hour that there are few left looking for something closer to what I seek. I have had a detailed ad up and the responses I have gotten are "Send Pictures" or "Where and when do we meet?" I have replied to ads and when I write more than two sentences I get ridicule for writing a book. I wish there was a little better way to meet in a social setting where sex was not the only consideration.
  6. swingtimedj
    swingtimedj
    @Coastocoast Your best bet would be to join a site like kasidie.com where groups actually hold meet and greet events. You can talk face to face with people and discuss your desires.
  7. LovingJacking
    LovingJacking
    Coastocoast...I too hate it when I start chatting with someone only to have them respond back in short, terse replies. I can only imagine how their lack of communication skills would impact an in-person meeting. Better to find out beforehand. Perhaps my desire to find someone with a modicum of personality is why my tries at finding a buddy during my travels usually come up short.
  8. sysper
    sysper
    the few replies i have gotton from guys from online add's, there responses have usually been real short. i don't get it, it's so disappointing.....