Register

What R U into?

1. PeterNZ
    This is a group about BDSM when you do BDSM what are you into doing?
  2. shyer
    The thing that I would really like to do ,is be dom by a female who wants ,to use me as her sex slave.Meet and play with both male and females slaves.
  3. lightningrod53
    lightningrod53
    I am a "switch", that is I switch between being a dominant or submissive depending on the scenerio.
  4. greggcd
    greggcd
    i like to have my backside warmed up with a belt or strap while i`m cumming
  5. æonpax
    I'm a natural sub. Limitations are negotiable if it's a good fit. I'm not looking.
  6. Toad82
    Toad82
    It depends on the person I am with. My FetLife.com profile has hundreds of things I am into.

I am into most things to a point.
  7. subcd
    subcd
    This would be a very long list. The reader's digest version is spanking, bondage, nipple play, cbt, crossdressing, and anal play.
  8. Pendulum
    Pendulum
    I consider myself a natural sub who has yet to determine how deep it runs
    Admittedly I've yet to indulge in what you'll read and while still very much a novice I do have a willingness to experience these with,of course,the right teacher.
    • Blindfold/Hood
    • Bondage
    • CBT
    • Flogging
    • Gags
    • Nipple/Anal play
    • Slings
    • Spanking
    • Suspension

Also open to experiment with other forms of BDSM that's been discussed and mutually agreed upon.
  9. robin ta laye
    robin ta laye
    I love being put in restraints, collar, cuffs, wrists to thigh cuffs and all sorts of combinations, being tied up (or down), suspended, lashed into a sling spread leg, whipped, swpanked, flogged, some canning even, and other misc' moderate tortures...being "forced" to service males oral and as anal bottom, cages, blindfolds, gagged etc...submission to Dom or Dommes mastered or those in training to become Dom.
  10. zac123
    zac123
    hi robin luv u post
  11. robin ta laye
    robin ta laye
    Gee thanks, i really wish i could find somebody in my neck of the woods who could get into dominating me, i dont care if their experienced or learning i'd be game for either, especially if they'd be into putting me in helplessly restrained situations and then be used / or forced to service other "guests" to satisfaction, that scene is really the big turn on for me...
  12. zac123
    zac123
    luv being tied and spanked
  13. submissivebob
    submissivebob
    i have been dominated and trained to suck cock by several Mistresses. i have a good bit of BDSM experience.Now i would like to submit to male domination-----bob
  14. cleanshaved50
    cleanshaved50
    Nipple and Anal play, CBT, Whipping my balls, Needle play
    I still continue with all the above. To add to list I like to crush my useless balls. When I whip my balls, I will stop when blood is drawn. I have pierced nipples that I hook a Tens unit to when I masturbate. As I am ready to cum, I turn up power, incredible feeling. I started rosebud pumping a few months ago, will see where this goes
  15. OverNeath
    OverNeath
    Swiitch here. Love restraining a partner,spanking,anal (either way), punishment,orgasm denial (either way), pegging (receiving) anong a laundry list of other stuff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast