Register

What is the largest load of cum you ever swalled or saw?

1. R. R. Wayne
    R. R. Wayne
    I fantasize about sucking a cock that erupts so much cum I can't keep it all in my mouth and it spills out. Has this ever happened to anyone? Yummy.
  2. Hypersexual11
    Hypersexual11
    never overflowed but one guy had a big load. He pulled out of my mouth when he shot, I guess to be considerate. His first shot was more than my entire load after 3 days and I am a heavy cummer. I pulled it back into my mouth for the second and third shots which were just as large. I couldn't believe it but I loved it. Bummer I never saw him again.
  3. BareProf
    BareProf
    i was 26, he was 21 and as he was ready to cum he warned me. i said, 'i'm going to swallow it.' he came in my mouth and i kept sucking as he lifted his hips off my bed and fucked my mouth. i swallowed and swallowed. he had been saving up!
  4. Will_in_ga
    Will_in_ga
    I met this really hot hung black guy and we were going at it pretty hot and heavy. He had about 9 or 10 inches of fat dick. I would suck on it and lick it. Each time that he got close to cumming he would push me off of it and kiss me and then work his way to my nipples. He sucked and chewed my nips until I was ready to.climb the walls. After 5 minutes or so, he would push my head back down to his cock. This went on for over an hour. Finally he started shooting in my mouth and shot so much that I couldn't swallow it fast enough. I swallowed a huge load. More ran down my chin and one side of my shirt was soaked with his cum.
  5. Kaxukah
    Kaxukah
    I have taken several big loads but the day I sucked 16 guys at the local ABS and actually swallowed 13 was my biggest quantity of cum ever or since.
  6. blowbbud
    blowbbud
    Just last week I got a buddy off orally. When he came, I took a mouthful, and he just kept spurting love juice, to the point where I had to back off, and then he proceeded to give me a facial with the rest. It took a bit of licking my lips to take it all in.
  7. Waylon
    Waylon
    Usually when a man comes in my mouth, it takes one gulp to swallow the load, then a little lip smacking to finish. A cupla times though, I've had guys cum and after one swallow still had more to share for another gulp. So far, one man filled me with 3 gulps and it was mighty tasty.
  8. goodtimr
    goodtimr
    Wife had a well hung BBC she used to see and there were a few times that I got him ready and finished him off.The first time I was not ready for such a huge load and it was messy.After that I became a master of his loads when asked.He was about the only one that I can remember having such a huge load like that.He was also the biggest fattest cock I ever sucked.He also came multiple times and made my wife cum many times in one session.
  9. lookn4fun64
    lookn4fun64
    Next time someone comes for you try just sucking the last of it of them. God does that feel good for you partner.
  10. Flyingdog
    Flyingdog
    I'm a pretty big shooter I just wish I could reach my cock with my mouth because swallowing out of my hand can't be as good as a throbbing rock hard cock exploding into my mouth. It's constantly on my mind.
  11. Melloboy
    Melloboy
    Swallowed 5 loads in a single evening! It was a gangbang, about 15 years ago. Still want that to happen again!
  12. JackTexas94
    JackTexas94
    Did have one so huge as to defy the imagination! It was a chance encounter with a married guy. Wow, will never forget it.
  13. tom877
    tom877
    Wife and I used to suck her hair dresser. He would cum a cup full. She and I would both suck him dry and cum kiss. We miss him dearly now that he has passed.
  14. Hateclothes
    Hateclothes
    I heard about a guy named Coke. Thought it was a drug think. No I was with my bf at the time and I sucked him at a party. I get off my knees and see a guy and it was Coke. His cock was the length and diameter of a Coke can. An attention getter for sure. I talked to his bf. He can really just suck his head I saw him cum one real long blast. Never saw anything like it. His bf also said anal is hell.
  15. cumlvr
    cumlvr
    I spent a whole day and evening at a bathhouse. I sucked off 8 guys over the day and swallowed every drop. I also got fucked by 5 different guys in the orgy room. I got three blowjobs and fucked the most beautiful ass I ever seen. I licked my cum out of his ass too. He was so excited to have me lick his ass he cum all over the bench. He licked that up. This is a true story.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast