Register

Swallowing

1. pjlcjh1
    pjlcjh1
    I have been looking for just one, maybe two lol guys I can get with discreetly and suck and swallow. Someone I can call a col times a week . They can return the favor but not necessary. I've been sucking fir a which and just in the last few years started to swallow and wow!
  2. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I have been looking for the same thing for a while. The last guy I was involved with would drop his drawers, let me suck his cock and swallow his cum without recipricration. I enjoyed it. But we drifted apart.
  3. sterculius
    sterculius
    I love the taste and texture of cum and I always swallow. But I don't want reciprocation in return for sucking another man's cock. It would detract from the deliciously slutty thrill that I love from just being "the cocksucker"
  4. Eduardo Cianelli
    Eduardo Cianelli
    love to suck all cocks but especially married men whose wives won`t suck them
  5. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I have to say I like every aspect of sucking cock. I would love to get with some of you guys and suck your cocks, one after another.
  6. ron_n_pitt
    ron_n_pitt
    Nothing better than sucking a cock and feeling the sensation of it cumming in my mouth.
  7. Blue-Dragon69
    Blue-Dragon69
    i love to see how much i could swallow even if it too 200 guys to fill me up an then fill my ass up yummy
  8. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I would love to suck cock for a group of men. The only thing better would be to have someone taking pictures of me while I am sucking all those delicious cocks. And I would swallow every last delightful drop of sperm cum!
  9. firstone
    firstone
    I love the feel of a nice hard cock on my tongue and pushing down my throat, sucking it all down and getting that nice load of cum when I am done.
  10. Tunnelstar
    Tunnelstar
    Love to meet a man that loves his suck cock to completion then swallow. Thats the magic of two men enjoying the gift of life. Any takers???
  11. CarlBone
    CarlBone
    The way I see it is that swallowing is the point of sucking cock in the first place. I did it the first time I ever sucked a cock ( when I was quite young). I just thought that's what it was all about. I've never, ever considered not swallowing. I don't get the whole "I don't swallow" mentality.
  12. art0711
    art0711
    I love to suck and swallow
  13. michel
    michel
    Feeling a cock getting harder and harder and harder in my mouth gives me such satisfaction. Satisfaction in knowing my man is loving every minute. He shows me just how much he loves it when he explodes deep in my throat. I swallow it all and keep him in my mouth until he gets soft again. He smiles and gives me a big, long kiss. What a beautiful experience.
  14. fpb09
    fpb09
    ONLY DONE IT ONCE BUT WANT TO DO IT MORE! Watching the look on there face as THEY CUM! MAKES ME MORE HORNIER!
  15. CALL4ME
    CALL4ME
    Men know better what other men want; and one thing is that they want their cock massaged by your tongue and for you to swallow their cum. Women have a problem with swallowing a guy's cum. Men generally don't; and so it's a much more exciting and satisfying experience for both.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast