Register

Dressing up in sexy lingerie

1. bonertone
    bonertone
    Do you guys like dressing up in sexy lingerie and mini skirts and acting like a slut because i do.
  2. BareProf
    BareProf
    I have worn thigh highs, panties and either a cami or bra under my teaching clothes for many years, often slept in a full-length black slip, often masturbated it in too. The feel, the nastiness, both divine. No slut, no fem acting bi guy here but I'd love to blow a guy both of us dressed. Oh, I've fucked both my ex and my current wife while in full lingerie, hotter when she'd wear thigh highs too and wrap her legs around mine as we fucked.
  3. bikiniman
    bikiniman
    I love dressing up in sexy lingerie and acting like a slut. I love to ride a nice dildo and imagine that I am riding a real man.
  4. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I like dressing in sexxy lingerie and wearing it under my clothes. it is a huge turn on.
  5. lone-wolf
    lone-wolf
    my wife loves it when i dress in stockings and panties it realy turns her on
  6. Casey G
    Casey G
    I always enjoyed wearing lingerie when I was a teenager. I had a HS professor who'd ask my to dress for him, and he would enjoy me for hours. These days, as a middle aged man, I think I look kind of silly in lingerie. It doesn't turn me on. But I sure do get turned on by seeing other guys who are very slim and smooth, all dressed in lingerie. Especially love that look of a swollen member bulging against those silky little panties...ooooo
  7. Bisexual Explorer
    Bisexual Explorer
    I wore a new pair of sexy black panties when I visited my partner Sunday evening. Just putting them on made me feel like a slut. Seeing the look in his eyes when he saw the panties as we undressed made me feel even sluttier. I turned into a total slut when he told me how good they made my ass look. The sex was terrific. He treated me like a slut, and I loved it. He wants me to wear panties when we get together from now on. I will and maybe add other lingerie.
    Bisexual Explorer
  8. jlovesbi
    jlovesbi
    I personally think its sexy, i believe if you are comfortable in your own skin if that means men in lingerie then go for it
  9. stungun
    stungun
    LOVE wearing lingerie, the sluttier the better, because it makes me feel and act slutty. Love guys who wear lingerie as well and wish more ladies were appreciative of us.
  10. cnjbimm
    cnjbimm
    I am an older man, but still love the feel of lingerie on my body. probably look like hell but I feel so naughty sexy and gurly.
  11. biguymaybe
    biguymaybe
    wearing lingerie using a dildo in my ass gave me the best sexual experance ever
  12. bigtime2013
    bigtime2013
    luv wearing panties bras and sexy tops and tops, feel soo sexy
  13. bi4asplay
    bi4asplay
    I really do enjoy the feel of a hard cock through silky or lace panties. The way It feels when I run my lips over him is so hot. When the guy is dressed and toping me, and drives his cock deep in me the feel of the lace against my hips drives me over the edge.
  14. monaohio
    monaohio
    I use to wear my mom's under clothes when younger even pantyhose and that felt good on my skin.now since i'm older I love wearing sexy see through naughty nities and love it.but I really can not wear them cause my wife is mostly if not all the time in the home. and I don't wear a bra and panties when I wear the nities easy accese to the goods
  15. donttellnehismy
    donttellnehismy
    Love lingerie the silkiier the better... mmmmmm
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast