Register

Arlington - Good place for exhibitionism/voyeurism?

1. FetusHead
    FetusHead
    I'd like to find a place around town the wife and I could go to fool around that would allow her to show off to others. I'd love to have people watch, grope and wank - like dogging - but also don't want to get arrested (obviously!). Maybe even just a place to go to let her flash me while wearing a short skirt with no underwear with a chance of getting caught and seen by others... Anyone ever done anything like this? Know of some good spots? I was wondering what UTA's campus might be like...

Maybe we could even start up some meetings for this kind of thing - we could let everyone know the where/when and also say whether being approached was okay or not for that outing...
  2. Gtrplyr7373
    Gtrplyr7373
    I think maybe public flashing is a matter of having the nerve to do it. If you like her showing off so you and others can see her, maybe try flashing truckers on the interstate. I am a truck driver and that makes my day when I look down and see naked body parts. Most of us are appreciative of it. Do y'all ever go to the lido in Dallas? Friday and Saturday is couples night and there is a lot of nudity in the theater. I myself like to flash in public but you just gotta be careful and smart where you do it. Good luck and hope I see y'all on the road around d/fw.
  3. RobertoS
    RobertoS
    Wouldn't want to flash anyone though prefer to voyeur.