Register

Party time!

1. JohnnyMatthews4u
    JohnnyMatthews4u
    My wife is going out of state to Ga. May 9th to 12th. Who wants to play? Singles, couples or more! Lets suck and fuck! Johnnymatthews4u@yahoo.com
  2. luvtocum
    luvtocum
    Yea, yesterday afternoon my wife and my suck buds wife left for a shopping trip to Mpls to mall of America. Okie Dokie party time!!! He came over last night and we made some beverages and kicked back in the hot tub. It doesn't take long for my mouth to be wrapped around his big cock, it wasn't but a few moments and he blew his load in my throat!! I said fuck I wanted a good fucking tonight and he said give him alittle recovery time, so we made another beverage and settled back into the tub we are stroking our cocks with our feet when he became rock hard again, we got out and he lubed me up and slid his 8 inches in and slowly fucked me for what seemed forever until he blew yet another load. After cleaning up we went back to the hot tub with a very sore well fucked ass. His wife and mine don't return until tomorrow so guess what we are doing today?
  3. fuzzylogic1969
    fuzzylogic1969
    luvtocum you are very lucky. My family is out of town and I don't have an eight inch cock to slid up my tight hole. Hope you guys have lots of fun.