Register

Eating Cream Pie

1. cjdick
    cjdick
    I love eating pussy after it's been filled with cum. The feel of the hot wet cum filled lips on my face and the taste of the pussy filled with male and female cum really turns me on. I love to stick my toungue and face in and drink it all down!!! Anyone else?
  2. Fr8tman
    Fr8tman
    I too love eating pussy after is has been filled up, but also love to swallow a fresh hot load direct from the fountian!
  3. bijohnmpls
    bijohnmpls
    love to 69 when a women while she is getting fucked, then eat her freshly creamed pie and suck him clean.
  4. avintinus
    avintinus
    thats all hot, nothin better than the taste of cock and pussy together
  5. BareProf
    BareProf
    multiple pleasures are involved: the thrill of watching my slut wife getting fucked, being her cuck to eat her cum-filled pussy, licking and swallowing the cum and pussy juices at the mouth of her swollen waxed pussy, fucking her cum-lined box and adding my load

i get hard just thinking about it.

davie
  6. Hypersexual11
    Hypersexual11
    my favorite is 69 as well. Great view of the wifes pretty pussy getting hammered. I love eating the cum from her. So hot.
  7. goodtimr
    goodtimr
    Wife had(Ithink she still does)a Black boyfriend who used to make me get them ready and clean them up.I enjoyed getting them ready because I knew I was in for a treat.It was really a creampie to savor if he had not had any pussy for a while.
  8. kind of curious
    kind of curious
    I like to eat my wife's creampie. I also like to rim her and tongue fuck her ass.
  9. joavi
    never done it and dont think i will ever
  10. friesbaconnekkid
    friesbaconnekkid
    I started eating my cum out of women when I was a teenager, and have always done it. I have also licked women clean during and after gang bangs, once when eight guys had cum inside of my dear friend Cathy. It did gross out most of the guys, but I noticed they all got hard and were ready to fuck again. I miss the good ol' days!
  11. randebi
    randebi
    I have never eaten cream pie, but it is my top fantasy and one of the main reasons I joined this site. Any couple in Mass???
  12. badbob1474
    badbob1474
    i have eaten it from the pussy and the ass
  13. jimdiana98
    jimdiana98
    i love eating mine out of my wife and eating others out of her i love for her to sit on my face after a guy cums in herwe 69 then she feeds me mine to
  14. HenryDaniel
    HenryDaniel
    We have a friend that like to fuck my wife dog style. I get under her and she sucks me , while he fucks her. I am able to watch his cock go in and our of her. I can taste him and her on his cock and lick his balls. When he cums , he slides his cock out and into my mouth , my wife then sits up and lets me lick and suck her pussy clean. Mean time our friend is sucking my cock and I explode
  15. bi-sissy
    bi-sissy
    first time here and I became hard just reading everything in here. I too love cum anyway I can get it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast