Register

Louisiana

1. aLABiM75 & StrF51
    aLABiM75 & StrF51
    `

I saw Louisiana was not represented, so signed up to fix that.

We are a mixed age couple with a Pansexual(Bi) Male and have looked off and on for the right guy or couple to join our Family.

2. adventuresome
    adventuresome
    Single bi guy looking for fun friends to hang out with.
  3. aLABiM75 & StrF51
    aLABiM75 & StrF51
    `

I remember fun, can't hang with the 2nd hand smoke or drunks anymore like I did living in NOLA.

Bit dull around here without an addiction or being willing to cheat on your Spouse.
  4. Wizzee
    Wizzee
    Still not much going on in Baton Rouge, have to go to New Orleans to find some fun.
  5. wrbi01
    wrbi01
    Actually kinda slow here in the New Orleans area as well unless you want to go downtown.... which I dont care to do...
  6. 1biguy
    1biguy
    Don't seem to have any friendly cpls in southwest la any one looking
  7. aLABiM75 & StrF51
    aLABiM75 & StrF51
    I'm sure we/they are out there.
    This just isn't apparently the way to find them.
  8. BiFiHotspot
    BiFiHotspot
    Monroe area represented here
  9. Atattention
    Atattention
    Metairie here any thing going on around here.. Don't want to go downtown.. Let me know if anyone is interested in Metairie
  10. aLABiM75 & StrF51
    aLABiM75 & StrF51
    Metairie should have a few places if you're just looking for a fuck & go.
    For more than that.... probably stuck heading to NOLA.

Here on the NorthShore we don't really have either, especially in Mandeville.
    No one really wants to leave Mandeville, or their home for that matter.

Just on the trip across the Causeway towards New Orleans you can feel your chest get heavier & heavier, even if you're just going to Metairie.
    Peeps will go to Slidell, but often just to pass through it to get to Mississippi, Bama, or Florida.
    This is a weird area, where the Bi/Gay guys have "Straight" Families and meet other men through their Church.... where they preach hate against Bi/Gay folk & Adultery.
    -Go Figure-

11. Atattention
    Atattention
    Yeah I understand what you are saying..
  12. Olivia920601
    Olivia920601
    http://www.bi-sexualdating.com/
    Its the largest online bisexual dating site that has been successfully helping singles and couples find open-minded and sexy bisexual women and bisexual men as well as bi-curious people eager to explore intimate relationships. Finding bisexuals on regular dating sites can be frustrating to say the least. Here at Bi-SexualDating, you will feel comfortable searching for other sexy and bisexual individuals just like yourself. We encourage you to explore your sexuality and chat with singles and couples in a secure, safe and fun environment. From intimate encounters, lovers to true love
  13. aLABiM75 & StrF51
    aLABiM75 & StrF51
    Dating sites are full of Swingers, not Lovers.