Register

What is it that you like about eating cum? The taste? The texture?

1. sterculius
    sterculius
    Ever since I became a cocksucker as a young teen, I've enjoyed the taste and the texture of cum. After a guy cums in my mouth, I like savoring it and rolling it around in my mouth and on my tongue. Although there is a common similarity about the taste of cum from person to person, each man's semen can also be unique to him. And while some guy's cum might taste better than others, I can honestly say that I've never experienced a mouthful of semen that I didn't like and did not want to swallow. How do you guys feel?
  2. 4_oral_fun
    4_oral_fun
    I like the warmth and the taste
  3. Steve Tracy
    Steve Tracy
    I like it all warmth, texture and taste.
  4. twoforone16
    twoforone16
    Sterculius I am like you I enjoy having a man cum in my mouth the taste and texture rolling around my mouth swallowing a bit at a time to make room for more as I milk his cock of all the cum that I can
  5. txbguy
    txbguy
    I don't really know, I haven't had a taste yet. My precum usually tastes pretty nice. Occasionally it tastes weird though
  6. swingers1013
    swingers1013
    warmth and taste. Also really like the taste of precum.
  7. biguyexp
    biguyexp
    It's not so much the taste or texture for me. I actually like the "power" of it: Shooting in my mouth, me being submissive to a dominant man, etc.
  8. Hypersexual11
    Hypersexual11
    I think what I like is that as I'm sucking him and he's getting close, I know how he is feeling. When he comes, I get such a rush from how I feel that I don't notice the taste much. Although, like you , I like to keep it in my mouth for as long as possible, running it over my tongue. I've had more guys cum in my mouth than I can count but never experienced a load I didnt like or didnt swallow.
  9. slicksean
    slicksean
    I just like the nastiness of it, the dirty slutty deed. I love all of it, the texture the taste and the sent is one in itself. UMMM I need to nurse on 50 cum filled cocks.

10. goodtimr
    goodtimr
    I love the taste of cum when I eat my wifes pussy and clean up the creampie left by her BF.When the cum is mixed with her pussy juice it is truly a delicious treat.After she is cleaned up I have no problem cleaning up her BF for another drop or two.Usually by this tome she is ready for another fuck and I have no problem getting him ready to fuck her.Her pussy gets so wet watching me suck his cock she could go all night.
  11. woody4u269
    woody4u269
    I love both the taste and the texture and the warmth
  12. LuvM/Fs
    LuvM/Fs
    My cum was the first I tasted & I didn't like it. My gf said if I shot it into my mouth I would like the taste. She helped & I loved the taste of that warm cum straight from my balls.
    I love the taste like that. I tried eating it from gfs pussy,from a glass,etc, not the same.
  13. joavi
    knowing the other person enjoys it.
    i hate the taste smell texture etc
  14. txsmale55
    txsmale55
    I enjoy eating my own cum, I try to eat as it oozes out my piss slit. Sometimes I shoot on fruits and then eat it. Love the taste and the texture.
  15. joavi
    jeez i crave a hot load,
    haven't had one in yearsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast