Register

What is it that you like about eating cum? The taste? The texture?

1. samillert
    samillert
    I think it is the submissive side of it, while I am masc day to day in bed 90% of the time I love being submissive, with a man, woman or couple. I have a couple (FWB) and she refuses to swallow, so I do it for him and that is one thing he likes about me and I clean her cum filled pussy and he LOVES that as well. I do agree that the warmth is nice, taste and texture are not a thing for me, I also do agree precum is awesome, never had a bad round of that.
  2. travelmanNW
    travelmanNW
    I like to feel it shot into my mouth. Letting a little drip from my mouth so I can lick it from his cock. If he is deep in my mouth you can feel it shot but has no taste I like to savor the moment.
  3. BiCuriousVAN
    BiCuriousVAN
    I like the feeling as his cock gets super hard, pulsates and then shoots. I also love the feeling (I guess texture) and taste of cum. I don't have much experience, but never tasted cum I didn't like. I also like the after taste, that seems to last quite awhile, so I can remember how great it was.
  4. Xdress3535
    Xdress3535
    I enjoy the look on my mans face when sees me swallow and the taste is mmmmm
  5. sterculius
    sterculius
    As much as I enjoy the actual experience of sucking cock to completion, I'm thrilled even more to admit to myself and to others that I am in fact a "Cocksucker"!! I love being a Cocksucker!! I love the deliciously slutty way that "being" a Cocksucker makes me feel!! And accepting a warm load of pungent semen when the cock that I'm sucking explodes in my mouth is an essential aspect of the role, and swallowing it is the most natural thing in the world to do!! I like eating cum precisely because it IS CUM!! And I like the way it tastes for the same reason. I like feeling its slippery smooth texture on my tongue and in my mouth and I enjoy savoring the unique flavor and odor of cum because I'm a Cocksucker! Its not just what I do, its who I am and more importantly, its WHAT I AM!! A Cocksucker!
  6. retzal
    retzal
    Having a load of cum shot into my mouth is actually secondary to the orgasm itself, I like the act of giving someone an orgasm . I love making a mans knees buckle if he's standing , of course a big load is great as well .
  7. blatant_bi_guy
    blatant_bi_guy
    I've always found that, despite the taste (it's always different...even with the same guy) and despite the texture (see above) and despite the volume, it's like the perfect expression of "The Finish". The guy's movements quicken, breathing picks up, he twitches in your mouth, in your hand. Finally he swells and boom, it's there. It inundates your senses in combination with the rest of what's happened.
  8. Fzmr9t
    Fzmr9t
    For me it's not about the taste or the texture. It's about the act of giving pleasure to another person. It's best for me when it's reciprocal or when there is true intimacy (not just a blow and go type scenario). Same with being with a woman. To have her totally submit to her sensations as I lick and suck her is the best!
  9. Sundazzled
    For me, it's neither the taste or the texture, but rather the feeling of satisfaction that accompanies knowing that I've brought someone
    to gut wrenching orgasm. Love the way his cock pulses and throbs in response to my ministrations. Such a turn on!

10. MiamiRandy
    MiamiRandy
    Taste and the smell of a another mans balls as he fuck my throat deep
  11. luvcocks
    luvcocks
    Let's face it we pretty much all love the taste and texture and everything about the experience! The feel of a hard cock sliding across our tongue and our reward of doing something we love to do is that precious warm fluid that erupts into our mouth ! If we didn't love it we wouldn't be cocksuckers in the first place, right!
  12. sterculius
    sterculius
    The first time that my best friend Larry came in my mouth was completely unexpected. Initially we just masturbated together but quickly began exchanging handjobs. When we decided to take turns sucking each others cock, we weren't supposed to cum in the mouth of the guy sucking, but to warn him when we got close and get finished off by hand as before. When the inevitable moment came that I felt warm semen flowing onto my tongue and filling my mouth I was surprised. There was so much of it that I had to either swallow or choke so I decided to swallow. When he finally stopped cumming he apologized and told me that what I was doing to his cock with my mouth felt so good he wanted to wait til the last moment but waited too long and when he started cumming he couldn't stop!! He said he had never cum so much and was amazed I was able to swallow it all. He asked me if I liked it and I pretended to be angry. I was reluctant to admit that I did like that he had cum in my mouth but I realized that what I liked the most was that he had done it WITHOUT telling me!! It made me feel so "used'!! And I loved how being used made me feel! I had become a "cocksucker" I liked being a cocksucker. I still do.
  13. jimtom56
    jimtom56
    to me its more than the fill and tast of it. I also like just at the moment he cums in your mouth the swell of it and th fill of the puslsing of it when it shots in your mouth
  14. Rael731
    Rael731
    This will seem redundant but I agree with a lot of the posts in here. It's about the power exchange. It's being submissive enough to present yourself before him on your knees and allow his cock to part your lips, to take in his taste and scent. To feel him grow in my mouth and to know that I'm giving him this pleasure and the reward of my efforts as he loses his seed into my mouth, and I accept into my belly. Its incredibly sexy.
  15. robbiewillsucku
    robbiewillsucku
    I like to swallow cum but prefer for the man to cum on my tits and face then finish in my mouth. The part I like best if feeling like a sissy slut - like a pussy being used.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast